Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's the right week to have some carrying pics, thanks to WelshWebb

2087011.jpg2087012.jpg2087013.jpg2087014.jpg2087015.jpg2087016.jpg2087017.jpg2087018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just curious, we always see depictions of a woman carrying the cross naked and barefoot in nice warm weather depictions, im curious what about in winter?? Would a woman still have to carry her cross naked and barefoot in the winter time despite the snow and ice everywhere?
That is a good question. As someone living in a cold place, I think we should usually postpone crucifixions until the weather is mild so victims can last a longer time and give a good show and the crowd is larger. Of course, the most heinous of criminals may not get that niceties. If we really need to crucify someone RIGHT NOW, we could lit a fire next to the cross to keep them warm.

My fantasies revolve around non-lethal crucifixion, which makes this even more important.

Im just curious, we always see depictions of a woman carrying the cross naked and barefoot in nice warm weather depictions, im curious what about in winter?? Would a woman still have to carry her cross naked and barefoot in the winter time despite the snow and ice everywhere?

Agreed, a good question!

That is a good question. As someone living in a cold place, I think we should usually postpone crucifixions until the weather is mild so victims can last a longer time and give a good show and the crowd is larger. Of course, the most heinous of criminals may not get that niceties. If we really need to crucify someone RIGHT NOW, we could lit a fire next to the cross to keep them warm.

My fantasies revolve around non-lethal crucifixion, which makes this even more important.

I agree that postponing crucifixions can be a great way to get a larger crowd. It builds anticipation for the next one, not only among the potential crowd but with the victims. Also too, it could lead to more victims being crucified at once!

Then again, since my fantasies are a little different and often involve something ending in death, cold weather (or anything potentially uncomfortable) could be a nice added torture. Having attended my share of frigid NFL games, there are plenty of people willing to show up if there is something that interests them (and your beer stays colder). Though, we would have to be careful with a naked victim.

On the flip side, warm weather can present some problems to those being marched to their doom on a cross. As I generally go barefoot, and have gotten used to doing it on hot pavement, for someone not used to it, being marched without shoes on a paved road in sunny hot weather could be quite uncomfortable on the blazing hot pavement. Hence, one could almost see a victim in that instance wishing for the end of their journey carrying the cross and forgetting for a moment what that end entails.

Agreed, a good question!

I agree that postponing crucifixions can be a great way to get a larger crowd. It builds anticipation for the next one, not only among the potential crowd but with the victims. Also too, it could lead to more victims being crucified at once!

Then again, since my fantasies are a little different and often involve something ending in death, cold weather (or anything potentially uncomfortable) could be a nice added torture. Having attended my share of frigid NFL games, there are plenty of people willing to show up if there is something that interests them (and your beer stays colder). Though, we would have to be careful with a naked victim.

On the flip side, warm weather can present some problems to those being marched to their doom on a cross. As I generally go barefoot, and have gotten used to doing it on hot pavement, for someone not used to it, being marched without shoes on a paved road in sunny hot weather could be quite uncomfortable on the blazing hot pavement. Hence, one could almost see a victim in that instance wishing for the end of their journey carrying the cross and forgetting for a moment what that end entails.
What do you think of a large hall for crucifixions? Large enough so a big crowd fits inside, with some walls so that the worst of the weather is left outside, thus preventing the scorching sun and blizzards from killing the victim too soon.

What do you think of a large hall for crucifixions? Large enough so a big crowd fits inside, with some walls so that the worst of the weather is left outside, thus preventing the scorching sun and blizzards from killing the victim too soon.

A practical idea for carrying out crucifixions in cold weather. A winter crucifixion would cause death so much sooner due to hypothermia. So fucking unfair!!!

Well, unfair for those condemned to death in pleasant weather. Their deaths are agonizingly long whereas those crucified in wintery weather will die relatively quickly. I suppose you could crux them clothed, but that would take away from the spectacle of the condemned hanging naked. Anyhow, a thin prison uniform would offer no real protection from the cold.

An idea: Perhaps inject the condemned with a type of antifreeze that in itself is not deadly in the short term. Or keep their blood warmed by some sort of blood bypass system. (Don't they already have something like this to treat victims of hypothermia?) It would in itself put incredible stress of the body, but might work. Now there is something for science to be working on! Lots of possible spin-off benefits. Or how about using those hot air heat blowers you see on sidelines at football games to warm the players or used by some businesses that have a lot of people entering and leaving the establishment in cold weather. Perhaps using forced heat with some sort of partial enclosure that still afforded the public access to view the event. (The cost of the fuel to operate the heat blowers would be passed on the family of the condemned.) Crucifying the condemned outside but in an area sheltered from direct winds would help. Some sort of grotto specifically designed/engineered for such a purpose would do nicely.

017_pool500x333.jpg Something like this. But with the condemned nailed to crosses. :) Justice must be served!

Any state that routinely carries out crucifixions as a regular form of capital punishment (for many types of felonies, so it's not too rare an event) would need to solve this problem to ensure the fair administration of justice.

Wow! Way too much time on my hands for a Monday. Need to get back to work! Open up my state governor!

Humiliating way, on their execution 3.jpgI soooo want to know what it is like to carry such a cross! Though I think the girl pictured is standing too upright, given the thick dimensions and overall size. She'd be bent over more, I think.

I tried some basic calculations assuming a 6-foot long crossbeam and a 15-foot long upright having thick dimensions in width and depth (about 8 in x 8 in for the upright and about 8 in x 6 in for the crossbeam). Yes! I want a big solid cross for solid support! A girl only wants to feel secure on her cross, doesn't she? (Why am I thinking about sex right now--being fucked by a really long, thick cock! :) ). About three feet of it to be set in the ground (I don't want to wobble you guys!), the crossbeam about a foot down from the top, giving 11 feet of upright length on which to hang my body. I want to look down at the spectators as they look at me: eye level slightly below my crotch as I try my best to keep my legs closed. :( :)

I calculated my cross would weigh in at around 350 pounds--given the dimensions and the density of oak wood. I further estimated that I'd be carrying about 2/3 of that weight on my shoulder or across my back--about 230 pounds! (Very rough calculation--am I in the ballpark?) Could I even do that? Could any woman, already weakened and in a terrified state? What if it was laid across my back or shoulder as I was standing? Even then? Could I remain standing? If I fell I'd never get back up under that weight.

wobb1.JPG Whoa! Maybe carrying just the crossbeam is doable--a mere 125 pounds or so. Watch my big-nippled tits sway back and forth as I stumble forward! Fuck! I'm only 24 years old! (This is what multiple pregnancies and nursing babies will do to a once splendid pair of breasts!)

Alright you bastards! Quit pulling on that rope. I'm walking as fast as I can! (Shit! I really got to pee!)

I just . . . I just want to get this over with . . .

Last edited:
A practical idea for carrying out crucifixions in cold weather. A winter crucifixion would cause death so much sooner due to hypothermia. So fucking unfair!!!

Well, unfair for those condemned to death in pleasant weather. Their deaths are agonizingly long whereas those crucified in wintery weather will die relatively quickly.

On the one hand, all that shivering would be agonising with the nailed wrists and feet, on the other hand the cold may well numb the senses. What do you think? There is a place for winter crux, for sure, but it is rare in the images.

snowcKcl_BUPNVg.jpg

An idea: Perhaps inject the condemned with a type of antifreeze that in itself is not deadly in the short term. Or keep their blood warmed by some sort of blood bypass system. (Don't they already have something like this to treat victims of hypothermia?) It would in itself put incredible stress of the body, but might work.

It would work in a SF sort of setting, the condemned could be kept alive indefinitely with a cocktail of drugs and infusions. Interesting. I think heat blowers etc is going too far, too intrusive. Just light some fires strategically placed around the cross.

Certainly, but you do miss a lot when crux is not in the open air. Marcella's grotto idea is interesting, then the experience starts to move from punishment to something more sacrificial, more sensual.

Sounds like a good solution to me! We wouldn’t want any of the condemned to die too soon or get off with a smaller crowd!

Yes, it could be a social affair. Vendors selling food or bring your own. Picnic tables set up, beer available on tap, maybe even a band. Walk among the crosses, view the condemned, talk with the executioners, and so on.

I also imagine something like a tailgate party before a football game. Get there early for a good seat. You want a good view when the condemned are nailed and elevated!

Sounds bizarre, but I recall seeing old photos taken at public hangings where crowds of people were gathered around the gallows waiting for the big drop! They were festive occasions.

Yes, it could be a social affair. Vendors selling food or bring your own. Picnic tables set up, beer available on tap, maybe even a band. Walk among the crosses, view the condemned, talk with the executioners, and so on.

I also imagine something like a tailgate party before a football game. Get there early for a good seat. You want a good view when the condemned are nailed and elevated!

Sounds bizarre, but I recall seeing old photos taken at public hangings where crowds of people were gathered around the gallows waiting for the big drop! They were festive occasions.

Keep talking like that and Tree will be setting up the concessions and video rights.

It's the right week to have some carrying pics, thanks to WelshWebb

View attachment 846225
What a seriously whippable bottom she has! :) Although I'm not much into crucifixion itself, there are not many things that excite me more than the sight of a naked woman crawling on dirt like that, especially when seen from the rear. Maybe I should write a scene, or create a render later, in which girls carry timbres in such a manner on a mine or a construction site.

Last edited:
Those are from Insex "Dairy" Oct. 2013. The girls are strung up, marched up the hill and then taken into the milk barn where milking machines are attached to their tits and pussies. A lovely time was had by all, especially PD.

Dairy 1 (Angelica, 411, Piglet, Kitty, Mo.png Dairy 2 (Angelica, 411, Piglet, Kitty, Mo.png

@hornet1ba has published some truly breathtaking renders of cross carrying. I reproduce my favourite here:

Almost there!.jpg

but there are more where that came from!

Walking with the cross

There is a very important moment in the crucifixion process: it is the carrying of the cross.
It must be very painful, the victim must be able to barely take a step with the patibulum on the shoulders. This hurts his shoulders, can cause him a dislocation or even a fracture in the event of a fall. Each step must be painful and the victim will have to climb a steep slope.

Back
Top Bottom