Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks a lot for info MR Bob, yeas, Marina, I"ve got many pics of her outdoor session, but never thought that this is the same girl:doh::doh::):)
She has a small mole beneath the right corner of her mouth, visible in the colour portrait, and just visible in the sepia portrait.
Interestingly, one of Makar's pictures names her as 'Lou' -

proud_by_makar013.jpglou_by_makar013-d3ctblb.jpg

But most of these models used more than one name (e.g. Makar often referred to 'Alice' but usually called her 'Olga'.)

Unlike Apostate, who is something of a nudity purist, I don't mind a few rags during the cross carrying phase,
I agree. The Ulia in skimpy loincloth series has been a favourite for a while. Wouldn't even have to actually crucify her. She can just keep carrying like that. :very_hot::devil:

She has a small mole beneath the right corner of her mouth, visible in the colour portrait, and just visible in the sepia portrait.
Interestingly, one of Makar's pictures names her as 'Lou' -

View attachment 575229View attachment 575230

But most of these models used more than one name (e.g. Makar often referred to 'Alice' but usually called her 'Olga'.)
Thanks again for info:) this outdoor series is very nice, but that few studio pics are something great for me, maybe because of I"m a loincloth fan.

Back
Top Bottom