Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dlear Morten, your postings are nice, but it would be nicer if you give different names to each pic, like that, it would be easier and faster to download them. Thanks a lot!
The members can reanamed images very fast with the Apps:
"AntRenamer" and "IrfanView". Both are very worthful freeware-apps and running also as portable apps.
Look/search here for more useful tools:
https://portableapps.com/

Dlear Morten, your postings are nice, but it would be nicer if you give different names to each pic, like that, it would be easier and faster to download them. Thanks a lot!
Glad you like my posts:)thanks. I store them numbered, fo example 01, 02 etc, and I"ve posted them named that way. Sorry, yeas it"s hard to download when numbers are same:doh: in future I"ll name them with different numbers or simbols. Thanks for info.

fast renamed files wit AntRenamer
But I think, for Morten is IrfanView usefuler. This tool renaming and resizing Images in one step.

Attachments

• Vivian carrying-001.jpg
    Vivian carrying-001.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Vivian carrying-002.jpg
    Vivian carrying-002.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 965
  • Vivian carrying-003.jpg
    Vivian carrying-003.jpg
    783.9 KB · Views: 621
  • Vivian carrying-004.jpg
    Vivian carrying-004.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 566
  • Vivian carrying-005.jpg
    Vivian carrying-005.jpg
    895.9 KB · Views: 523
  • Vivian carrying-006.jpg
    Vivian carrying-006.jpg
    869.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Vivian carrying-008.jpg
    Vivian carrying-008.jpg
    906.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Vivian carrying-010.jpg
    Vivian carrying-010.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 395
  • Vivian carrying-011.jpg
    Vivian carrying-011.jpg
    976.4 KB · Views: 455
  • Vivian carrying-012.jpg
    Vivian carrying-012.jpg
    852 KB · Views: 948
I agree. The Ulia in skimpy loincloth series has been a favourite for a while. Wouldn't even have to actually crucify her. She can just keep carrying like that. :very_hot::devil:
#1, you appear to be shirking your duties

#2 a most nude crucified girl is goin to be a whole lot less appealing when she’s constantly saying “Are we there? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?”

The members can reanamed images very fast with the Apps:
"AntRenamer" and "IrfanView". Both are very worthful freeware-apps and running also as portable apps.
Look/search here for more useful tools:
https://portableapps.com/

Good advice, madi. I have been a user of Irfanview for about 20 years, it's a great little program for viewing, organising and basic modification of pictures.
But the original issue remains, a lot of pictures are posted with names like "1", "2" or "image01", "image02" and it is a long term nuisance for the downloading members. It's worthwhile for posters to keep that in mind.

There's an artist over on Deviant Art, name of Morpho 74.

He has produced some excellent cross-carrying drawings:

_via_crucis_nuda___station_one__by_morpho74-dal3jfu.jpgcrucifixion_of_a_blonde_whore___path_to_cross_by_morpho74-dc5uru9.jpgvia_crucis_nuda___station_2_by_morpho74-daljibs.jpg

He has produced some excellent drawings, period. More on Phlebas' thread today:

:)

Very expressive - I like it.
I hope you find time to do some more. :)

Well, I kind of gave up crux drawing and took up crux writing, but I think, as Phlebas once said to me, there are more ways than one to express this interest of ours!

Is there a right way and a wrong way to draw a picture, or write a story? Possibly, but 'expressive' is good, especially coming from you, I'll take that! :)

Back
Top Bottom