Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com

I love that final image, and the others like it in this group. I like depictions where they are just carrying the horizontal beam and not the entire cross. I like the idea of being already bound to it, and still walking to my place of death, already naked before the crowds. I like how the final image looks more like an actual tree branch instead of an actual carved piece of wood. Seeing those images, I can almost feel the strain on my neck arms and shoulders. I weep due to the pressure. if I could lower my arms and relieve the stress, it would be heaven, but it's only going to get worse from here on out.

I love that final image, and the others like it in this group. I like depictions where they are just carrying the horizontal beam and not the entire cross. I like the idea of being already bound to it, and still walking to my place of death, already naked before the crowds. I like how the final image looks more like an actual tree branch instead of an actual carved piece of wood. Seeing those images, I can almost feel the strain on my neck arms and shoulders. I weep due to the pressure. if I could lower my arms and relieve the stress, it would be heaven, but it's only going to get worse from here on out.
:clapping::clapping:great describing of beam carrying, amazing fantasy told with beautiful words. You are very nice writer. Respect. Thanks for this hot and poetic comment:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clapping::clapping:great describing of beam carrying, amazing fantasy told with beautiful words. You are very nice writer. Respect. Thanks for this hot and poetic comment:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

You are far too kind to this soon to be crucified girl!~ You need to be mean to me, scare me, hurt me, make me feel it every step of the way. Drag me across the rough stones to my death if you have to!

You are far too kind to this soon to be crucified girl!~ You need to be mean to me, scare me, hurt me, make me feel it every step of the way. Drag me across the rough stones to my death if you have to!
Again good and hot fantasies:very_hot::very_hot: I like it very much, you are right, executioner must be cruel:devil:

Yeas I'm kind;) but I put a Crossbeam on my wife's shoulders, tied her wrists and made her carry, but that was willingly :rolleyes::rolleyes:
carrying 1.jpgcarrying 2.jpgcarrying 3.jpgcarrying 4.jpgcarrying 5.jpgcarrying 6.jpgcarrying 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom