Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
I understand Barb's objection. I actually like the other full-view photos better and my comment was about the photos in general, although it followed Shadow Wolf's comment focused on those last three. I don't have any objection to the model being naked and in a real crucifixion the woman would be seen from below. That was part of the humiliation. Still, somehow, I actually prefer the pictures where the girl is wearing a loin cloth. Maybe it is partly due to my indoctrination as a youth with Christian images, but also the nudity can distract me from the beauty of the scene-- the suffering of the victim, her bravery and endurance, and her continual struggle to breathe while hanging on the cross.

I understand Barb's objection. I actually like the other full-view photos better and my comment was about the photos in general, although it followed Shadow Wolf's comment focused on those last three. I don't have any objection to the model being naked and in a real crucifixion the woman would be seen from below. That was part of the humiliation. Still, somehow, I actually prefer the pictures where the girl is wearing a loin cloth. Maybe it is partly due to my indoctrination as a youth with Christian images, but also the nudity can distract me from the beauty of the scene-- the suffering of the victim, her bravery and endurance, and her continual struggle to breathe while hanging on the cross.
I agree, I"m also a loincloth fan.

Back
Top Bottom