Cartoon Style Crucifixions

Go to CruxDreams.com

MSD706

Condemned
Hello. I really like to draw and share cartoon-style crucifixions, but most people on DeviantArt don't seem too thrilled about the subject matter. This place, however, seems like a good place to freely share such work. Anyway, here are the pics I've done so far. Hope you like. Feel free to leave your opinions on them.

Dexter's Mom.png Sumi's Crucifixion.png My First Crucifixion Pic.png Crucified Jiang Shi.png Crandall's Mom.png Ink Crucifixion.png Crucifixion Sketch.png

Last edited:

MSD706

Condemned
I actually found this place years ago, since they shared a few pics of mine, but I was nervous about actually coming here until now. I really wanted to find some place to share my crucifixion work without fear, and hopefully I can find some encouragement here.

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
Hello. I really like to draw and share cartoon-style crucifixions, but most people on DeviantArt don't seem too thrilled about the subject matter. This place, however, seems like a good place to freely share such work. Anyway, here are the pics I've done so far. Hope you like. Feel free to leave your opinions on them.

View attachment 640306 View attachment 640307 View attachment 640308 View attachment 640309 View attachment 640310 View attachment 640311 View attachment 640312
Well, you get three cheers from me!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Roberta

Magistrate

View attachment 640306 View attachment 640307 View attachment 640308 View attachment 640309 View attachment 640310 View attachment 640311 View attachment 640312
Loving the different body shapes.

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS

Welcome MSD. I've posted a few of your pics on my thread in the past, you have a distinctive and pleasing style. You are definitely in the right place :)

I actually found this place years ago, since they shared a few pics of mine, but I was nervous about actually coming here until now. I really wanted to find some place to share my crucifixion work without fear, and hopefully I can find some encouragement here.
We are a welcoming bunch, especially if you are prepared to join in and share.

MSD706

Condemned
Ah, yes. I remember seeing some of my work a while back in your thread, that's actually how I found this place. I'm actually surprised you still remember some of them. Anyway, thank you for your kind words.

madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
Happy welcome! It's the best place, which I know for that.

These are really great! Would you consider doing some custom scenes. Thanks!

john

Top Bottom