Catherine Of Alexandria

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is an excellent story. It caught my eye because Hypatia taught at the University of Alexandria and what a different world this may have been had she survived the mob. Looking forward to more of your tales.

Good grief King D.....you've been a member for three years and you've only just posted this story;)

It is an excellent story. It caught my eye because Hypatia taught at the University of Alexandria and what a different world this may have been had she survived the mob. Looking forward to more of your tales.
And what a different film Agora might have been if they'd done the ending properly. Dragging her into the temple, stripping her, all perfect... and then... oh, he's smothered her. Why not flay her as happened in real life?

Here's another story of mine. If people like it, I have a couple more.
Just finished reading it, very good, I would love to create pictures to visualise some of the scenes for sure. Working with photo manipulation it is not easy to find the right models in the right positions with the right expressions to be convincing. Anyway, here are a few pictures in theme with my complements. Damian

Attachments

• FILE6779.JPG
    FILE6779.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 634
  • FILE9857.JPG
    FILE9857.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 617
  • FILE9864.JPG
    FILE9864.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 582
  • FILE9865.JPG
    FILE9865.JPG
    342.8 KB · Views: 591
  • FILE9869.JPG
    FILE9869.JPG
    558.1 KB · Views: 591
Just finished reading it, very good, I would love to create pictures to visualise some of the scenes for sure. Working with photo manipulation it is not easy to find the right models in the right positions with the right expressions to be convincing. Anyway, here are a few pictures in theme with my complements. Damian
I'd be honoured if you could illustrate the story. I've been a great fan of your work for years.

We are on tenterhooks!!!.....was that a yes or a no or a maybe for a great new mini project? I'm sure we could help with some of the donkey work.

I'd be honoured if you could illustrate the story. I've been a great fan of your work for years.
I will keep it in mind if the right images come along, finding images of the same model in the correct positions is not likely, may need to do some nifty manipulations and somehow make "Catherine" one convincing victim. A few more pics in theme!

Melissa, if "donkey work" is helping with material, it would be very welcome!

Attachments

• romandecadence365.jpg
    romandecadence365.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 423
  • romandecadence366.jpg
    romandecadence366.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 425
You should put the title and your name at the beginning of the text, like a published short story. You deserve the credit for this!

I will keep it in mind if the right images come along, finding images of the same model in the correct positions is not likely, may need to do some nifty manipulations and somehow make "Catherine" one convincing victim. A few more pics in theme!

Melissa, if "donkey work" is helping with material, it would be very welcome!
Exactly. Finding the right image is 95% of the work. What images do you have in mind?

Hi Damian, Why not copy and paste the paragraph you would want to illustrate first? It may be interesting for other members to see what goes into illustrating a story. They may wish to learn how to do it. This story is tailor made for you.

King Diocletian, I first read your St Catherine story on Ralphus' GIMP site about a year ago. I thought it was great then & I still do. You manage to mix historical accuracy with BDSM eroticism.
Bravo, your highness.:)

Hi Damian, Why not copy and paste the paragraph you would want to illustrate first? It may be interesting for other members to see what goes into illustrating a story. They may wish to learn how to do it. This story is tailor made for you.
That sounds right, I will choose a paragraph or two and maybe even start a few images and see what contributions in images can suit it. I hope to do this soon, at the moment I'm busy but hang in there, I will do something as soon as I can. Disclaimer: I reserve the right to the final images that will be posted for free here but also on BDSMartwork.

Come to think of it, the members should choose paragraphs which I will try and illustrate, post away.

Back
Top Bottom