Catherine Of Alexandria

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Dio, it has been ages since I last appeared, travel and other things got in the way. I have a number of pics ready and would like to send them to you, please give e mail or I can post them into your and Melissa's inbox's. They are not all exactly suitable for the story you wrote but I'm sure you can fit them in somewhere! Oh, and the most important, I lost all the Monica Belushi pics I had collected when my hard disk crashed, so I need to download them again.

Great. I'd love to see them. You can email me at kingdiocletian@yahoo.com. Thanks

10 pics sent! Look forward to read and see the result!

Apologies for the delay people. I only just received the pics and the attached PDF is my first attempt at fitting them in the story. Here are the new Damian pics I used
Catherine01.jpg Catherine02.jpg Catherine03.jpg Catherine04.jpg Catherine05.jpg Catherine06.jpg Catherine07.jpg Catherine08.jpg Catherine09.jpg

Maybe not all..it is a first try. The PDF is about 14MB so it is good quality.

Attachments

• Martyrdom of St Catherine.pdf
    14.7 MB · Views: 127
Apologies for the delay people. I only just received the pics and the attached PDF is my first attempt at fitting them in the story. Here are the new Damian pics I used
View attachment 277290 View attachment 277291 View attachment 277292 View attachment 277293 View attachment 277294 View attachment 277295 View attachment 277296 View attachment 277297 View attachment 277298

Maybe not all..it is a first try. The PDF is about 14MB so it is good quality.
Most of the pics are horizontal, it would probably be a better format and the text in columns, just a suggestion. Don't know about the blue background colour on all pages. Great effort though, thanks, lets hear some comments!

Most of the pics are horizontal, it would probably be a better format and the text in columns, just a suggestion. Don't know about the blue background colour on all pages. Great effort though, thanks, lets hear some comments!
I'll work on that..thanks for the tip. Background is easily changed. PDF work is not one of my strengths:( so could you explain what you mean by text in columns.
If anyone has any suitable pics which fit the story please post them. Thanks.

I'll work on that..thanks for the tip. Background is easily changed. PDF work is not one of my strengths:( so could you explain what you mean by text in columns.
If anyone has any suitable pics which fit the story please post them. Thanks.

Text on the page separated into two or three columns rather than across the page which makes the reading laborious, for myself anyway, this can be done on document making apps, although I have mac and use other programs, but no sweat.

Back
Top Bottom