Catherine Of Alexandria

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited by a moderator:
This is how Top Cat pictures Catherine which is close to how I see her. Wonder what Damian thinks? Anyone have any similar pics?
001.jpg

Long black hair, olive skin and an ample bust are preferred.

Splendid! I will keep her in mind for "special" treatment :)

Oh, and if someone has more like her post away, I have thousands and will search my files.

This is how Top Cat pictures Catherine which is close to how I see her. Wonder what Damian thinks? Anyone have any similar pics?
View attachment 162892

Long black hair, olive skin and an ample bust are preferred.
For what it's worth (and I fear it may only complicate things), I had Monica Bellucci in mind when I wrote the story. There was a calendar she did for Max in 1999 that was.... well, an inspiration.

Please post some pics of her
They can easily be converted to a sketch or oil painting for example, to use as a front cover possibly.

For what it's worth (and I fear it may only complicate things), I had Monica Bellucci in mind when I wrote the story. There was a calendar she did for Max in 1999 that was.... well, an inspiration.
She fits the role perfectly. For manipulations to include her I somehow doubt there are enough naked pictures of her available to be manipulated, although it would be great finding images of her lovely face expressing the right expressions, these could then be retouched onto the right naked body type, not easy, although if there is a film buff with the ability to extract stills from some of her films, something could be done. I just don't have the time for so much research.

There are 94 pics of her on just one site..Rotten Tomatoes, with a full filmography. There will be thousands of pics and I bet loads of films on YouTube. On a phone at the moment but will work on it tonight. Bet somebody beats me to it!

There are millions on Google images.
This one is a classic b/w portrait suitable for a front cover perhaps? I'll post more possibilities asap. C'mon folks do join in and the more naked the better.
images (2).jpg

I'm sure people can come up with some better ones but at least it's a start.monica-bellucci.jpg

There appears to be loads of naked ones of Monica but I don't know which are genuine...not that it matters..
monica_1424193a.jpg

There's this from Malena (although the hair is wrong), with her in distress - stills on the site I linked to before:
Very intense, had never seen this film, she was magnificent! Women can be just a vicious as men when they find the right victim. Thanks for posting King.

At the moment I'm after high resolution pics and full films or high quality film clips from a well known pirate....and it's not Bluebeard. More to follow.
89891_Monica_Bellucci_2009_GQ_Russia-1_122_363lo.jpg 89971_Monica_Bellucci_2009_GQ_Russia_122_973lo.jpg 93173_Monica_Bellucci_2009_GQ_Russia-2_122_454lo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom