Catherine Of Alexandria

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Melissa, i have a hint for VLC. Screenshots are very easy.,
Start VLC
Menu> View make a hoke by advanced controls.
next
Menu> Tools> preferences write in the Folder field a folder from your PC, by Example d: \ snapshots
Play the movie clip and press the photo button and VLC makes screenshots in the defined Folder. I use vlc in German.
Zwischenablage01.jpg Zwischenablage02.jpg

Last edited:
that is very powerful, very erotic!
She has just the right, patient, determined expression on her face,
you've combined it with just the right body-language -
still, resigned, the flexing of her leg the only hint of tension - or anticipation?​

Here is the first pic using Monica Belucci's face , I will send more soon.View attachment 171815
still, resigned, the flexing of her leg the only hint of tension - or anticipation?​

Ditto on everything that Eul said!!!!

Like Eul, I find this and amazing and erotic image. It is a moment of stillness as she steadies herself for the pain of her flogging, but also huge emotional energy as she prepares herself, nervously, shifting on her feet uneasily, her heart possibly beating strongly, waiting, anticipating, fearing

Thanks all, still trying to get round to finishing the images, they don't really follow the text accurately and will just be "snapshots". I also do them for the site, this work has to bring me an income, so once they are published on the site I will share, first to King and Melissa to "evaluate" and for King to see how they fit into either this great story, or an adaptation to the final pictures. (it's damn difficult to find the right images and faces of Monica to fit in all the possible images. This will take shape in the new year, so have a great Festive Season and all the best for the new year.

Damian

Thanks all, still trying to get round to finishing the images, they don't really follow the text accurately and will just be "snapshots". I also do them for the site, this work has to bring me an income, so once they are published on the site I will share, first to King and Melissa to "evaluate" and for King to see how they fit into either this great story, or an adaptation to the final pictures. (it's damn difficult to find the right images and faces of Monica to fit in all the possible images. This will take shape in the new year, so have a great Festive Season and all the best for the new year.

Damian
Thanks for all your efforts with this. I;m really excited to see the results.

Damian

We wish you the same Damian. Have a great Xmas and New Year.

Damian
Hi Damian

Happy Easter! How are the Monica/Catherine pics coming along? Have you been able to make any progress? Is there any assistance I could give you?

Thanks

Dio

Hi Dio, it has been ages since I last appeared, travel and other things got in the way. I have a number of pics ready and would like to send them to you, please give e mail or I can post them into your and Melissa's inbox's. They are not all exactly suitable for the story you wrote but I'm sure you can fit them in somewhere! Oh, and the most important, I lost all the Monica Belushi pics I had collected when my hard disk crashed, so I need to download them again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom