Go to CruxDreams.com

Fossy

SEXPIOGENTUS
Charlotte Arrested

Charlotte is a fictional character whose face claim and body is based upon an Instagram Celebrity. She has her own facebook profile and more about her can be found at these links

However this post is created to share with you the time she was arrested in Minsk, Belarus. The PDF is itself illustrated with the following pictures. I hope you enjoy the read. I will be posting more of the time that our gorgeous heroine spends in Pishchalov Prison.

Attachments

• CF After the cross (1).jpg
    CF After the cross (1).jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 1,257
  • CF Behind Bars (1).jpg
    CF Behind Bars (1).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,323
  • CF Chained in cell (1).jpg
    CF Chained in cell (1).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,309
  • CF Chained in cell 2 (1).jpg
    CF Chained in cell 2 (1).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,476
  • CF Cruxed 2 (1).jpg
    CF Cruxed 2 (1).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,638
  • CF Cruxed.jpg
    CF Cruxed.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,665
  • CF In cell (1).jpg
    CF In cell (1).jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,526
  • Charlotte Arrested.pdf
    536.9 KB · Views: 395
Last edited by a moderator:
A great contribution to our Forums, Fossy, thanks for introducing Charlotte -
that #1 image (and in colour in the pdf) 'After the Cross' is especially thrilling,
so intimate, it conveys her pain and bewilderment - and awareness that it's
'only just beginning'!

A great contribution to our Forums, Fossy, thanks for introducing Charlotte -
that #1 image (and in colour in the pdf) 'After the Cross' is especially thrilling,
so intimate, it conveys her pain and bewilderment - and awareness that it's
'only just beginning'!
Thanks so much for the feedback and yes more to come for sure. If you want to get to know Charlotte a little more then click on the FB links in the post. Thanks again

This is Charlotte. She is my fictional character based upon the face and body of an Instagram Model. She is a mainstream model with the Perfect Angels model agency and also enjoys hardcore BDSM session shoots. More can be discovered about this gorgeous creature on her facebook pages at the following links

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=340530746581099&ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/groups/282092852198533/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2096177920667109&ref=br_rs

A short Bio for Charlotte is below

Charlotte is a model and co owner of a company called Perfect Angels. Perfect Angels also owns a large UK based dance academy as well as a very successful retail business supplying lingerie, swimwear and dancewear.

Charlotte was a protege accepted into LAMDA. But she went off the rails when boarding there and got expelled because she posed for the Chinese edition of Playboy, which also put her on the radar of the Chinese Mafia - the Yakuza!

She then went to a new school in Nottingham, but left before completing her full time education. Charlotte co-owns Perfect, as well as having a part share in a fetish club in Nottingham, England called the Seven Binding Stars.

BUT THE MAIN EVEN FOR THIS POST ARE THE PICTURES OF HER SHOOTS AND BDSM SESSIONS.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think, especially if you want to see of the lovely Charlotte ...

Attachments

• Charlotte BDSM Shoot 2.jpg
    Charlotte BDSM Shoot 2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,216
  • Charlotte BDSM Shoot.jpg
    Charlotte BDSM Shoot.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage 2.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage 2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,288
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage 3.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage 3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,274
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage 4.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage 4.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,217
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage 5.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage 5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage 6.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage 6.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage 7.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage 7.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,275
  • Charlotte in sexual bondage.jpg
    Charlotte in sexual bondage.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,453
Crucified in the town square

Charlotte's agonies are listen below. The crucifixion is not designed to kill her, so from this position how could the poor girl's burden be increased through inflicting even greater pain ... Physically and mind-fuck both equally relevant ...

The agony for Charlotte is many fold in this picture.
- she is naked
- she is being publicly displayed in Minsk town square
- she has already been lashed
- the townsfolk are yelling obscenities at her
- the sedile is both hurting and stimulating her

Poor, poor Charlotte!

If you wish to see more of Charlotte please check out a previous post of mine ...

Attachments

• aviary-image-1569257655344.jpeg
    aviary-image-1569257655344.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,505
Charlotte's agonies are listen below. The crucifixion is not designed to kill her, so from this position how could the poor girl's burden be increased through inflicting even greater pain ... Physically and mind-fuck both equally relevant ...

The agony for Charlotte is many fold in this picture.
- she is naked
- she is being publicly displayed in Minsk town square
- she has already been lashed
- the townsfolk are yelling obscenities at her
- the sedile is both hurting and stimulating her

Poor, poor Charlotte!

If you wish to see more of Charlotte please check out a previous post of mine ...

She looks entirely too happy about the whole thing. ;) :devil:

Not to put too fine of a point on it, she looks like she’s thinking, “I’m going to br F’ed doggie style, have multiple orgasms and scream with pleasure!” To my mind, exactly the opposite of what I envision someone who is about to suffer one of the most horrible forms of execution invented by mankind. Just my thoughts, for what they are worth. If I were in that position I would be ash drawn and have a total look of horror on my face.

My one word, “horny”

Not to put too fine of a point on it, she looks like she’s thinking, “I’m going to br F’ed doggie style, have multiple orgasms and scream with pleasure!” To my mind, exactly the opposite of what I envision someone who is about to suffer one of the most horrible forms of execution invented by mankind. Just my thoughts, for what they are worth. If I were in that position I would be ash drawn and have a total look of horror on my face.

My one word, “horny”
Hmmmm y'know what Sexitus, you're right ... My bad. This is Charlotte about to be f'kd not Charlotte about to be crux'd

Back
Top Bottom