Go to CruxDreams.com
Charlotte Arrested

Charlotte is a fictional character whose face claim and body is based upon an Instagram Celebrity. She has her own facebook profile and more about her can be found at these links

However this post is created to share with you the time she was arrested in Minsk, Belarus. The PDF is itself illustrated with the following pictures. I hope you enjoy the read. I will be posting more of the time that our gorgeous heroine spends in Pishchalov Prison.
Nice pics

Fossy, I've just spent a day in long haul flight and now I'm recovering and catching up with 3 weeks of posts. It was nice to see yours among the first. Welcome to the club, very nice work on the manips and the cohesive story line, and I love the way you have added little logos to link the pics together in a logical manner.

and lubricating those of the audience even more! We do like a good sedile/cornu here :)
As you moved into the crux pics I recognised the source images, you have done a nice job in using them and making them part of something larger.
Thank you for the kind words @phlebas

Hey everyone, thank you for following my picture manip story, Charlotte's Arrest. There will be more adventures form the Perils of Charlotte here on CruxForums very soon, but in the meantime don't forget that for those of you that want to see more of this gorgeous fantasy girl, you can do so on Facebook at the following links,

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=340530746581099&ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/groups/282092852198533/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2096177920667109&ref=br_rs

The hapless Charlotte once again finds herself at the mercy of Cruxtonia's law enforcers, but this time they have something far more sinister in mind ... The 4 picture manip set is posted here, and I would love to have all of your creative minds craft a short narrative around each picture. I dread to think what evil scenarios you are able to imagine!

Attachments

• Scene 1.png
    Scene 1.png
    658.8 KB · Views: 473
  • Scene 2.jpg
    Scene 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 461
  • Scene 3.jpg
    Scene 3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 495
  • Scene 4.jpg
    Scene 4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 544
CHARLOTTE IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Following her previous incarceration in the Cruxtonian Correctional Institute, Charlotte is a marked girl out on the streets. The clamour to get her back inside is rife and so it no surprise when her small apartment is raided and a bag of white powder is discovered. Charlotte had no idea where it came from, but sadly for her no one was listening. And so she was rapidly jailed once more ...

This is the story of what happened. It is a four stage (1 stage per day) original manipulation story the scale and structure of which is as follows;

Charlotte in her Cell - 13 Manipulations

Charlotte in Solitary - 8 Manipulations

Charlotte in. The Governor’s Office - 5 Manipulations

Charlotte Crucified - 11 Manipulations

37 Manipulation Set

Charlotte in her Cell - POST 1

It took no time at all for Charlotte to be targeted by one of the primary gangs operating inside the jail, and it was clear, despite lesbian sex being prohibited, exactly what she was after from our poor girl ...

Attachments

• Charlotte Solitary 1.png
    Charlotte Solitary 1.png
    833.7 KB · Views: 472
  • Charlotte Solitary 2.png
    Charlotte Solitary 2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 349
  • Charlotte Solitary 3.png
    Charlotte Solitary 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 325
  • Charlotte Solitary 4.png
    Charlotte Solitary 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 321
Charlotte's time in the Governor's office was sparing to say the least. Her punishment for being discovered engaging in lesbian sex with another in-mate was known to him without any consideration being necessary. She was to be thrust for 24 hours into the small, dark hole the used for solitary confinement. Having being marched down the appropriate corridor by two officers whose faces manifested their desire to see her young and nubile body exposed, Charlotte was made to strip naked, an act that took only seconds given that she wore nothing more than her prison uniform.

Suitably unclothed the poor girl was thrust into the darkness ...

Charlotte in Solitary Confinement ... POST 1

Attachments

• Charlotte Solitary 14.png
    Charlotte Solitary 14.png
    741.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Charlotte Solitary 15.png
    Charlotte Solitary 15.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 318
  • Charlotte Solitary 16.png
    Charlotte Solitary 16.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 308
  • Charlotte Solitary 17.png
    Charlotte Solitary 17.png
    917.8 KB · Views: 301
Charlotte Back in the Governor's Office ...

Charlotte was on the edge of reason when finally the door was opened and a hand reached in to pull her tortured, naked body out from the darkness. her prison uniform was waiting for her, and so quickly dressing under strict command of the officers, she was taken back to the Governor's office to see in fact if she had learned her lesson ...

Attachments

• Charlotte Solitary 22.png
    Charlotte Solitary 22.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 267
  • Charlotte Solitary 23.png
    Charlotte Solitary 23.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 272
  • Charlotte Solitary 24.png
    Charlotte Solitary 24.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 271
  • Charlotte Solitary 26.png
    Charlotte Solitary 26.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 348
And so it came to pass that Charlotte, being still unable to satisfy the Governor's sexual desires, was sentence to hang on the cross for a whole 24 hours on public display. Stripped naked and terrified the poor girl carried that damned heavy structure across her delicate body until she reached the mound upon which it would be implanted and where she would, without mercy, be crucified ...

Charlotte on the Cross ... POST 1

Attachments

• Charlotte Solitary 27.png
    Charlotte Solitary 27.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 368
  • Charlotte Solitary 28.png
    Charlotte Solitary 28.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 390
  • Charlotte Solitary 29.png
    Charlotte Solitary 29.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 411
  • Charlotte Solitary 30.png
    Charlotte Solitary 30.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 386
  • Charlotte Solitary 31.png
    Charlotte Solitary 31.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 409
You will remain on the cross for all to see for 24 hours …”

Wow! Great story. But I think she got off relatively lightly for her crime. I mean, "inciting rebellious sedition". That sound pretty serious to me. Well, she was tortured, but it doesn't seem to have left any marks on her. But now she's been seen wearing a bikini in a public library! What a brazen hussy! I mean, it's not like she's some wholesome drag-queen accidentally exposing himself to children at the library! No! She must be punished more severely this time. Things could get bloody.

Wow! Great story. But I think she got off relatively lightly for her crime. I mean, "inciting rebellious sedition". That sound pretty serious to me. Well, she was tortured, but it doesn't seem to have left any marks on her. But now she's been seen wearing a bikini in a public library! What a brazen hussy! I mean, it's not like she's some wholesome drag-queen accidentally exposing himself to children at the library! No! She must be punished more severely this time. Things could get bloody.
Charlotte's punishment WILL reflect public opinion rest assured

Back
Top Bottom