Go to CruxDreams.com
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Whipped #1 and #2

Charlotte inhaled sharply as she was approached. She sensed the official as he moved behind her, to take her in hand, and moved the poor girl, followed by a large crowd, into the covered Cruxtonian market area, where the flogging would take place.

"Please… leave… me… alone," she begged as he took hold of her arms and secured them with chains out wide either side of her body.

Charlotte’s whole body trembled in fearful anticipation and she moaned quietly as he kissed her lovely bare neck allowing his tongue to linger on her skin.

"What shall we do with you?" he said quietly.

"Please, please let me go" she responded.

"Not a chance" he whispered in her ear. Charlotte began to cry.

"Leave me alone please," she pleaded once more, trying to twist her head away from his attentions. Every part of her body was tense as she waited for his next move.

"I think a good body whipping will relax you," he laughed. Charlotte was nearly sick. She could hardly speak and whimpered quietly at the thought of what they were going to do to her.

"Oh no, don't hurt me anymore" she begged, finding her voice.

"Oh rest assured, we will, we will hurt you a lot, and when you are really hurting we will hurt you some more!" he chided her.

“The front of her body first I think …”

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped - 1.jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Charlotte is whipped - 1 (1).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (1).jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 419
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Whipped #3 and #4

"Please, no you can't, you..." Her reaction to his approach was cut short as he cracked the long, single, leather lash of the whip hard against the ground.

Charlotte struggled desperately against the bonds that held her arms high and tight. She could see there was no way out of this and so she braced herself as best she could.

She watched him step nearer, move his whipping arm back and lash out at her body. Despite her forewarning of his intent, nothing could have prepared her for the agony that exploded across her exposed breasts.

The pain took a moment to register but when it did Charlotte let out a piercing yell as the red welt mark began to appear more clearly.

She had little time to recover as another lash sliced across her stomach, leaving a second angry mark. This time she could not yell as the wind had been taken from her body.

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped - 1 (3).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (3).jpg
    147 KB · Views: 413
  • Charlotte is whipped - 1 (2).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (2).jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 379
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Whipped #5 and #6

Charlotte heard the lash slice through the air once more as it criss-crossed the first blow, again ripping her top into shreds.

Once more the poor girl screamed as loudly as she could. Her left nipple clearly reddened by the lash.

“Now for her back, turn her around.”

Charlotte twisted a little to follow his path, but in the end she was too weak to do anything but let them re-secure her, a move that left her slender back and curvy hips as his target.

She could not see this time, but she sensed him prepare for the attack on her naked flesh.

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped - 1 (4).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (4).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Charlotte is whipped - 1 (5).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (5).jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 355
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Whipped #7 and #8

"SWISH...!" the lash cut through the air and again exploded like thunder on her bare back, leaving an angry red welt across her skin

Then there was a pause. The man needed to refresh his breath

"Tell me how you feel Charlotte," said the watching man. She was silent, her head resting against the wall.

"Tell me," he ordered. Charlotte looked up from under her ragged fringe and tear filled eyes.

"I..I..I..I hurt so much," she whimpered.

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped - 1 (6).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (6).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Charlotte is whipped - 1 (7).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (7).jpg
    192 KB · Views: 317
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Whipped #9, #10 and #11

"Good!" he replied. Even as he returned to his seat the next stroke fell on her poor back.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please n.n.n...Owwwwwwwww," another lash cut short her pleas.

Charlotte received ten lashes as her back was flogged just as her front had been.

She was now, once more, on the verge of fainting.

Exhausted and beaten she hung, limp in the ropes.

Her ass didn’t escape punishment either.
But the crowd were note satisfied.

“More!” they yelled out, “… she isn’t marked enough yet, cut her open!”

The officials looked at one another and nodded.
“More it shall be …” A loud voice announced to Charlotte’s horror.

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped - 1 (8).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (8).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 321
  • Charlotte is whipped - 1 (9).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (9).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 313
  • Charlotte is whipped - 1 (10).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped - 1 (10).jpg
    129 KB · Views: 318
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Hard Whipped #1, #2 and #3

“More” they had yelled, and it was the duty of the Cruxtonian officials to oblige …

And so, Charlotte was moved to a large gym horse and tied face down to it where she attended by female officials.

She ought to have struggled but she did not have the strength.

And so now she was to be properly beaten …

Watching closely, the Senior officials would ensure that the poor, suffering girl was punished accordingly …

The beating started on her ass. And the strapping used was vicious, soon tearing at her already lashed flesh …

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (0).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (0).jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (1).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (1).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (2).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (2).jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 267
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Hard Whipped #4, #5 and #6

“Please, please stop this …” Charlotte begged for a mercy that would not be forthcoming.

With her head held in place the savage beating continued …

Her bottom was ripped to shreds, the strap raking itself time and again across the same sections of already lashed flesh.

“Arrrghhhhhhh …” Charlotte yelled, still able to respond audibly, but only just.

Then it stopped. Her wrists were unfastened and the beaten, gasping girl was approached by a Senior official.

“Is … it … over?” she panted, hardly able to draw breath.

“No Charlotte, now you will be moved to a wooden X cross, where we will attend to the front of your body …

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (4).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (4).jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 297
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (3).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (3).jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (5).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (5).jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 313
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Hard Whipped #7, #8 and #9

And so it began again. Charlotte was indeed tied to a cross, though not the one she was to be ultimately crucified upon, and she was whipped hard once more. But this time to the front of her body.

“Pl … pl … pl … please, n … no more,” Charlotte was on the verge of losing her consciousness …

But the beating was savage, and it went on and on and on …

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (6).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (6).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 312
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (8).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (8).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (7).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (7).jpg
    126 KB · Views: 303
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Hard Whipped #10, #11 and #12

The more Charlotte’s body was marked, the louder the lust hungry crowd cheered …

And then it stopped. Her wrists were unshackled as she simply stood, eyes closed, facing her tormentors.

Her poor, savaged body was adorned with welts and abrasions as it dripped with blood.

Were they now satisfied?

The clear answer to that question was clearly ‘no’, because the crowd who at watched Charlotte being whipped, twice on the back of her body and now twice to the front began to chant …

“Crucify the whore, crucify her …”

Attachments

• Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (9).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (9).jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 338
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (10).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (10).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (11).jpg
    Charlotte is whipped hard - 1 (11).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 380
So fellow 'Charlotte Fans', we finally get to part we have all been waiting for - the public crucifixion of a poor, helpless, beautiful girl ... This time I have deviated slightly from the standard picture sources and would like to credit Fallout4 for the source scenes ... I think it works, but maybe better let you all be the judge of that. I hope you enjoy this final instalment of

CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Crucified #1 #2 and #3

Taken to a place of extreme desolation, where the cross had already been erected, Charlotte was spared the hardship of carrying the wood. It was when she saw the device however that understood why. The sedile was huge, at least a foot long and she could tell from its positioning that it was placed near the rear of the saddle-seat and very obviously intended for her ass …

Charlotte was raised and her ankles and wrists tied. With a little ‘encouragement’ and nothing but natural lubrication, the poor girl was forced down onto the long, thick instrument of her impalement.

A long groan extended into the night as the crowds of people finally made it to the top of the hill to witness her crucifixion …

The discomfort was extreme, and despite knowing that her movements would do nothing but excite her audience, Charlotte was forced to raise herself up and allow the penetrating sedile to extricate itself a little from her body …

Attachments

• Charlotte is crucified - 1 (0).png
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (0).png
    395.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (2).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (2).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (1).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (1).jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 385
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Crucified #4 #5 and #6

“Ohhhh fuckkkkk …” the expletives manifested her agonies as Charlotte raised herself higher, away from the long, thick phallus …

But the new position put unbearable pressures upon her body, and so with a fast drop she sunk the sedile back inside ass, deep inside her body once more …

Alternating between conflicting agonies, and much to the delight of the crowd, who began to cheer, Charlotte began to fuck her own ass on the sedile. First she would raise her body, and then be forced to impale herself once again, before raising her hips once more …

Attachments

• Charlotte is crucified - 1 (3).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (3).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 367
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (4).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (4).jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 328
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (5).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (5).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 341
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Crucified #7 #8 and #9

“Please, please someone help me. I can’t breathe, and my body hurts … please …”

She knew her begging would only heighten the sexual excitement radiating from her audience but Charlotte, now at the peak of her agony, could not help herself.

But no help came and the agony went on and on, even as the crowd began to disperse …

”Please someone, let me die, I can’t … take … any … more …”

Poor Charlotte’s consciousness was ebbing away.

Attachments

• Charlotte is crucified - 1 (6).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (6).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (8).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (8).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (7).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (7).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 368
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Crucified #10 #11 and #12

Having been mounted on this damn cross for hours, she slipped away.

Not into the welcome arms of death, but at least into a dark, welcome relief.

But it didn’t last. How could it when, without any control over her position she sank fully back down onto the phallus which in turn penetrated deep into her … not into her bowels this time …

Charlotte had taken the sedile into her pussy …

This new intrusion was even worse, and Charlotte immediately woke and raised her body as fully as she could away from the cross, allowing the phallus to free itself.

But it wouldn’t be for long … it could never be for long …

Attachments

• Charlotte is crucified - 1 (9).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (9).jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (10).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (10).jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 392
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (11).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (11).jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 401
CHARLOTTE PUNISHED (AGAIN) ... Taken down from the cross #1, #2 and #3

She had suffered for a long time, but finally, once the crowd had dispersed and her body could take no more, Charlotte was eased away from the evil sedile and lowered to the ground. Her punishment was over ... for now at least!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.13.38.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.13.38.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.13.50.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.13.50.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.14.02.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.14.02.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 327
For my latest Charlotte piece of work I thought it would interesting to portray her in a 3D style. Of course it means that her natural assets; her breasts, hips and ass in particular are enlarged, but it also, I think adds to her illuminating provocation :)

Over the next six days I will post four manipulations per day, along with corresponding text, that describes how Charlotte is contacted by the new Mayor of Cruxton, how he wants her for himself, and how he invites her to meet him, alone, in Cruxton's old, Gothic Cathedral. We will see the clothes he sends her to wear and how she is ordered to strip out of them, which of course naturally leads to poor Charlotte being used by the new Mayor, who is very clearly into abusing the power of his office.

Charlotte is taken and used and filled ... So, here are the first four picture manipulations (a more explicit set will follow tomorrow) - I hope you enjoy the, one-off, new look Charlotte ...

CHARLOTTE AND THE MAYOR ... PICTURES 1-4

Cruxton had a new Mayor. Despite this being his first ‘elected’ post, Mayor De Marko was well known to the residents, and also to Charlotte.

When I say that this was his first elected post, he wasn’t exactly in position as the result of an election, because Mayor Dominic De Marko was a senior member of the leading Cruxton Mafioso family.

And so, when the box arrived via special delivery Charlotte opened it with curious haste, but then gasped when she read the note inside …

“Charlotte, my dearest girl, I have heard all about your trials and tribulations at the hands of the Cruxtonian Officials, your time in prison, and the whippings and crucifixions on the desolate mounds on city’s outskirts, and I felt that as one of the inuagral occasions upon which I exercise my new found power, I wanted to meet you in person. I know that you know what is good for you and so at 7pm this very evening you will put on this dress, these stockings and shoes, wear nothing else, but tie your hair up. You will come alone to the Cathedral of Cruxton and there I will be waiting for you. Do not be late.”

Poor Charlotte gasped to herself. She knew what this meant. Rape at best, more extreme punishment at worse. But she also knew that she had little choice in the matter.

And so, at 7pm on the dot, Charlotte entered the Cathedral alone, as instructed, and marched confidently down the main aisle, slowly letting a false smile take over her beautiful face. She reasoned that if ‘rape’ was to be the best hoped for outcome, she may as well do all she could to make the new Mayor as satisfied with her performance as she could …

Attachments

• 3D Charlotte 1.jpg
    3D Charlotte 1.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 3D Charlotte 2.jpg
    3D Charlotte 2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 231
  • 3D Charlotte 3.jpg
    3D Charlotte 3.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 232
  • 3D Charlotte 4.jpg
    3D Charlotte 4.jpg