Go to CruxDreams.com
CHARLOTTE AND THE MAYOR ... PICTURES 5-8

The Cathedral in Cruxton was old, of Gothic style, and promised much by way of potential for mis-deed.

Charlotte shivered, not so much from the cold because the air was quite warm, but from the promise of his personal sampling of her body that the Mayor had assured her of.

Then it happened …

“Strip,” came the words out of nowhere, “But leave the stockings on.”

Charlotte gasped before looking round at the otherwise empty place, and then he appeared.

“Oh my gosh …” the poor girl uttered to herself when she saw him. He was huge in every sense. His body, his arms and legs but most of all his stiff cock … the girth, the length … Mayor De Marko was already naked and more than ready for her arrival.

Charlotte unclipped the dress and let it fall to the floor, pooling at her feet so that she could step from it.

She looked down the smooth length of her long legs, her body hairless save for the carefully fettered locks on her head.

His erection was huge, solid and very, very ready, leaving Charlotte in no doubt about what was to happen now.

“Welcome my dear, and I have to say you are even more pretty in the flesh. I can see why my official colleagues have been so keen in punishing you …”

Then as he pushed her naked body up against a pillar, he continued, “And so now it time for me to sample you for myself Charlotte.”

Attachments

• 3D Charlotte 5.jpg
    3D Charlotte 5.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 3D Charlotte 6.jpg
    3D Charlotte 6.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 317
  • 3D Charlotte 7.jpg
    3D Charlotte 7.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 3D Charlotte 8.jpg
    3D Charlotte 8.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 287
CHARLOTTE AND THE MAYOR ... PICTURES 9-12

He was fearsome, not like any normal Mayor, this guy was indeed more akin to a hulking great Mafia hitman, and Charlotte was scared … very scared. His erection jutted out like the trunk from a small tree, and she could see the glistening end …

“Now you will be fucked Charlotte,” he growled, the lust in his voice very clearly evident. She did not reply, she dare not.

Mayor De Marko moved closer to her and smirked. Lowering his head he lightly kissed the erect nipple from her large, left breast, before taking the stiff teat between his teeth and biting down.

“Ahhhh, owwwww, please, please stop that hurts …” Charlotte knew that to object was a bad move but the pain radiating through her nipple was agonising and so her response was automatic.

Releasing the hard nub the mayor laughed.

“Turn around and face the pillar girl, let me see that firm ass of yours …”

Knowing that this was the start of things to come, Charlotte reluctantly did as she was ordered and slowly, she turned, holding onto the pillar with her hands.

With her body trembling she turned her head to look back over her shoulder …

Attachments

• 3D Charlotte 9.jpg
    3D Charlotte 9.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 3D Charlotte 11.jpg
    3D Charlotte 11.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 3D Charlotte 10.jpg
    3D Charlotte 10.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 252
  • 3D Charlotte 12.jpg
    3D Charlotte 12.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 254
CHARLOTTE AND THE MAYOR ... PICTURES 13-16

Then he was upon her. Charlotte felt his erection, swollen, huge and very ready pushing against her pussy. As much as she didn’t want this, the hapless girl could not stop her soft folds from becoming moist and then wet as the Mayor toyed with her …

“Now you get fucked like you have never been fucked before slut …” The Mayor growled sending a shiver through Charlotte’s naked and unmoving body …

Closing her eyes she waited for the inevitable, but all he did was stroke his cock-head along her slit, toying with her teasing her to even more extremes …

“Pl … please,” she begged, but what she was begging for Charlotte did not actually know …

Attachments

• 3D Charlotte 13.jpg
    3D Charlotte 13.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 3D Charlotte 15.jpg
    3D Charlotte 15.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 3D Charlotte 14.jpg
    3D Charlotte 14.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 3D Charlotte 16.jpg
    3D Charlotte 16.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 262
CHARLOTTE AND THE MAYOR ... PICTURES 17-20

And then it happened. Then he thrust and in one aggressive movement the Mayor filled the poor girl …

For a moment Charlotte could not respond. It was as if the size of his cock had anaesthetised her body against the shock. But then the way he stretched her wide open and the depth he poked at inside her body, entering her womb kicked in and Charlotte yelled out …

“Nooooo, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk please you’re too big, oh fuck ohhhhh my fucking gosh!”

The Mayor just laughed and began to fuck her hard and fast and deep, lifting up her left leg so that he could get greater access at a more intrusive angle …

Attachments

• 3D Charlotte 17.jpg
    3D Charlotte 17.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 223
  • 3D Charlotte 18.jpg
    3D Charlotte 18.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 3D Charlotte 19.jpg
    3D Charlotte 19.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 3D Charlotte 20.jpg
    3D Charlotte 20.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 226
CHARLOTTE AND THE MAYOR ... PICTURES 21-24

Then he pulled out leaving Charlotte gasping for breath. She had never felt so wide open, so exposed, so stretched and wet …

The Mayor lay down on the cold Cathedral floor.

“Sit on me slut …”

A choice was not an option for her, and so straddling his groin, Charlotte slowly impaled herself upon his huge organ. If she thought that she had been filled before, it was nothing to the depths he reached inside her body in this position.

He fucked and she groaned, crying out for mercy. But that just spurred him on until finally he thrust once, twice and then a third time … each movement releasing a torrent of his seed deep inside her over-used body.

Then it was over. Straightening her legs Charlotte eased herself away from his weapon only to have the residual flow of his thick, white juices ooze copiously from her pussy …

It was done … For now.

Attachments

• 3D Charlotte 21.jpg
    3D Charlotte 21.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 218
  • 3D Charlotte 22.jpg
    3D Charlotte 22.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 3D Charlotte 23.jpg
    3D Charlotte 23.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 3D Charlotte 24.jpg
    3D Charlotte 24.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 255
My fantasy girl Charlotte has been suffering here on CF only since September, but to her poor beaten body, it seems much, much longer. She has agreed that I may capture some of the highlights for you and present them in a very useful 2020 Calendar ... please feel free to download, share and use as much as you wish ...

Attachments

• Charlotte 2020 Calendar.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 133
TO ALL PHOTO MANIPULATORS OUT THERE IN CF WORLD.

I have attached four cropped pics of my fantasy girl Charlotte. I would love to see them used in very creative photo manipulations by our extremely talented members. Please, please feel free to use them - strip her, whip her, use and abuse her, and all I ask is that you post the resultant pics here for us all to enjoy ...

Attachments

• aviary-image-1578184258881-removebg-preview.png
    aviary-image-1578184258881-removebg-preview.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 214
  • aviary-image-1578184235453-removebg-preview.png
    aviary-image-1578184235453-removebg-preview.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 203
  • aviary-image-1578184319217-removebg-preview.png
    aviary-image-1578184319217-removebg-preview.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 197
  • aviary-image-1578184213062-removebg-preview.png
    aviary-image-1578184213062-removebg-preview.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 200
TO ALL PHOTO MANIPULATORS OUT THERE IN CF WORLD.

I have attached four cropped pics of my fantasy girl Charlotte. I would love to see them used in very creative photo manipulations by our extremely talented members. Please, please feel free to use them - strip her, whip her, use and abuse her, and all I ask is that you post the resultant pics here for us all to enjoy ...
Charlotte was so tired after all the excitement of her first day as a 'guest' at Cruxton Abbey, she went to bed early... to sleep. perchance to dream... yawn... :eek: :doh: :facepalm: :confused: ;) :D

Charlotte Fossbrook Cruxton Abbey Bedroom 1.jpg

The prison in Cruxton had a hard labour wing, where both males and females of the most dangerous category were housed. They were regularly stripped naked and searched, their uniforms, which barely covered them in the first place, removed to expose their bodies ...

Charlotte was not of the most dangerous category and so why the authorities kept her in this Wing one can only start to imagine ...

Attachments

• aviary-image-1578184258881-removebg-preview-removebg-preview.png
    aviary-image-1578184258881-removebg-preview-removebg-preview.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 256
Back
Top Bottom