Merry Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well this is quite correct, as it said in the paper earlier this week (so it must be true), "Santa's reindeer must all be female as, by December, the male reindeer have all shed their antlers" (ready to grow a new set for the rut no doubt).
In addition:
Some Exeter University researchers have concluded that reindeer are color-blind so the other reindeer would not notice whether Rudolph's nose was red or brown, green or even orange.
About Rudolph´s red nose...
nHR6IfRsi5bNYb1xDXmv.jpg

656371-c0e2f2b7cbee24290b0e106f15685737.jpg
How the fuck did I get on someone’s Christmas list? :confused::facepalm:

Who cares how you got there, Barb! What I want to know is how to get Santa to deliver you to me like that!:very_hot:

Do I have to be really nice all year?;)

Or very, very naughty?;);)

I found this looking for something else.
It does fit our theme but it is...well...disturbing.:yikes:
View attachment 656642

Well that beats my one here, I love it :)
crucified_santa_by_imaginarypeople26-d4ifqhj.jpg

He doesn't look like he's suffering in these pics, though his friend may be a little chilly!
xmasLBd55_XTDZo.jpgxmas7fTHmcihKj8.jpg

I've asked Father Christmas for a new bookcase for Cruxton Abbey.

View attachment 656805

The old one seems to have holes in it. :rolleyes::doh:
Make sure the new one is fine French wood. Actually placing her directly in front of the fire would keep her from getting chilled naked and keep her buns warm.

Last edited:
I've asked Father Christmas for a new bookcase for Cruxton Abbey.

View attachment 656805

The old one seems to have holes in it. :rolleyes::doh:
I simply can't see how that could have happened. :confused: Damn kids and their pranks I warrant. :mad:
(Here Phlebas, just get rid of this hammer would you? Not entirely sure why I have it, forget my own head next. And Wragg doesn't need to know I spoke to you about it.) :rolleyes::cool:

I simply can't see how that could have happened. :confused: Damn kids and their pranks I warrant. :mad:
(Here Phlebas, just get rid of this hammer would you? Not entirely sure why I have it, forget my own head next. And Wragg doesn't need to know I spoke to you about it.) :rolleyes::cool:
Unless we have a grampus abroad in the Abbey?

:sherlock:

If you are still looking for a last minute gift - don´t bother with the usual scarf or another bottle of perfume. Buy something personal...
The weekend-party-pack
View attachment 656839
or nice, shiny accessoires
View attachment 656840
and a bit of appropriate dainty
View attachment 656841
And ladies, if you are still looking - how about that?
View attachment 656842
There hardware in #1 and #2 look like wonderful gifts. But first somebody has to give me software like in #2 to complete my joy!

Back
Top Bottom