Church Of The Naked Altar Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Did I mention that you get to drink as much free wine as you wish? You can also listen to the girl's confessions over the PA system and volunteer to spank them afterwards. Hans has been appointed to make sure that only suitable young ladies are stripped and have their pubic hair personally groomed by himself. We didn't have to pay him..he volunteered for the job!!

Did I mention that you get to drink as much free wine as you wish? You can also listen to the girl's confessions over the PA system and volunteer to spank them afterwards. Hans has been appointed to make sure that only suitable young ladies are stripped and have their pubic hair personally groomed by himself. We didn't have to pay him..he volunteered for the job!!
logical of course I'm an attentive judge:rolleyes:

Several parishes have now introduced the naked altar girls. Some have gone further and introduced The Caning Service for girls who are troublesome to their parents. They confess their sins and are whipped naked in front of the congregation. A strange thing happened. Many girls who were normally well behaved became very unruly a day or so before the service. Their parents threatened them with being dragged naked before the priest to be punished..but it made no difference! Their parents didn't realise but their offspring enjoyed parading down the aisle naked and being publicly whipped. Girls like Dorothy Brown (in the pic) especially so. She always makes a pretence of being sorry and has to be dragged by the hair to the altar but she is there again next week!!
Caning Service.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom