Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
From the Italian comic" Hunters J". The main character, Jessie, was a slave from the age of 6 until her rescue at the age of 16. As you can see, her master was unmercifully sadistic and kept her in constant pain. The comic is in it's second or third installment now, and Jessie is being hunted down by her previous owner. The story continues.... Will she be re-captured? I fucking hope so!
View attachment 531920 View attachment 531921 View attachment 531922
Deffinitelly this one is better than Snidely:). I like master of Jessie. And her too;).

From the Italian comic" Hunters J". The main character, Jessie, was a slave from the age of 6 until her rescue at the age of 16. As you can see, her master was unmercifully sadistic and kept her in constant pain. The comic is in it's second or third installment now, and Jessie is being hunted down by her previous owner. The story continues.... Will she be re-captured? I fucking hope so!
View attachment 531920 View attachment 531921 View attachment 531922
Moderator's note: Please use in future the thumbnail option! Thank you!

Yes, i know this comic, but the whipping scene is pretty poor, the first drawing you posted was the best one, i think there's a big difference between authors that likes whipping scenes and authors that made a whipping scene just because it's good for the plot.
In Hunter J we have the second kind of authors and you can see it simply by the completely lack of erotism in the comic page during the whipping, totaly the countrary of Snidely 's fumetti.
Snidely created whipping comics, Hunter J is a regular comic with a whipping scene. ;)

Yes, i know this comic, but the whipping scene is pretty poor, the first drawing you posted was the best one, i think there's a big difference between authors that likes whipping scenes and authors that made a whipping scene just because it's good for the plot.
In Hunter J we have the second kind of authors and you can see it simply by the completely lack of erotism in the comic page during the whipping, totaly the countrary of Snidely 's fumetti.
Snidely created whipping comics, Hunter J is a regular comic with a whipping scene. ;)
I personally think that Snidely isn't a patch on Hunters J. The whipping scene may have been short, but gave us an insight as to what the girl has had to endure for ten years of her life. The artwork is fantastic too. Imagining the tortures she's had to endure through those years as a slave to an extremely sadistic master, and to see one of those savage whippings, for me is incredibley erotic. I hope she is put through more hardship and torture as the series unfolds. This comic really did it for me; Snidely's stuff did it for you. We're different, and that's ok.

I personally think that Snidely isn't a patch on Hunters J. The whipping scene may have been short, but gave us an insight as to what the girl has had to endure for ten years of her life. The artwork is fantastic too. Imagining the tortures she's had to endure through those years as a slave to an extremely sadistic master, and to see one of those savage whippings, for me is incredibley erotic. I hope she is put through more hardship and torture as the series unfolds. This comic really did it for me; Snidely's stuff did it for you. We're different, and that's ok.

indeed.
But we both like whipping, is that correct?

By the way i had Hunter J in my hands last year and i knew the girl behind it, i don't think we will have much more punishment scenes.

indeed.
But we both like whipping, is that correct?

By the way i had Hunter J in my hands last year and i knew the girl behind it, i don't think we will have much more punishment scenes.
I'm surprized you had to aske me that, lol. Of course I like whipping.

I think the girl behind Hunter J is a secret sadist, or she wouldn't have made Jessie's past so brutal. I'll be surprized if we don't get more torure. They are bound to capture her. We must live in hope.

We have to remember that Hunters J is not a story about torture and does have a pretty good plot so far. The best way to ruin a good story is to focus too much on something that doesn't aid the flow of the storytelling.
I loved that we got to see a snippet of Jessie's suffering, and the state of her body covered in scars and fresh wounds reminds us that this treatment we saw her recieve was almost a daily occurance. The imagination is a powerful thing, to feed it too much is to make it lazy. I like to feel engaged in the story. I want it to make me think about it long after I've read it, instead of just rubbing one off and forgetting it.

If Snidley's artwork was better, I'd probably like it. I'm very fussy.

I'm surprized you had to aske me that, lol. Of course I like whipping.

I think the girl behind Hunter J is a secret sadist, or she wouldn't have made Jessie's past so brutal. I'll be surprized if we don't get more torure. They are bound to capture her. We must live in hope.

We have to remember that Hunters J is not a story about torture and does have a pretty good plot so far. The best way to ruin a good story is to focus too much on something that doesn't aid the flow of the storytelling.
I loved that we got to see a snippet of Jessie's suffering, and the state of her body covered in scars and fresh wounds reminds us that this treatment we saw her recieve was almost a daily occurance. The imagination is a powerful thing, to feed it too much is to make it lazy. I like to feel engaged in the story. I want it to make me think about it long after I've read it, instead of just rubbing one off and forgetting it.

If Snidley's artwork was better, I'd probably like it. I'm very fussy.

I'm fussy too, believe me, that's why i was disappointed by that scene in Hunter J ... i love a female whipping, cause i love how a woman body respond at every lash, i love how the body srch and the had goes up and down, i love the sweat after a long punishment, i love to see a woman torso stratched by the bound with arms over head and of course i love whipping marks, more reddish and bloody they are more i love them.

That's why i love Snidely comics, because he is (was) deeply into whipping, he draws lash after lash showing the reactions of the whipping, every single sufference at the impact of the whip on the sweated sken, sooo erotic ;)
Of course Hunter J have modern drawings, more beautiful, i'd die to have a whipping comics with the quality of Hunter J, but unforyunately we have not such a beauty.

I'm italian and the author of Hunter J is italian i heard her talking at a Comic Concention and she talked about everything but the punishment, she is vanilla, even her fans are vanilla ... not so much emphasis on the punishment, if we will have another whipping scene we will be very lucky, trust me ;)
But in the rare case i'm wrong, i think she can be masochist, she obviously identify herself with the protagonist, not the fat guy, maybe she secretly love to be a slave whipped daily in her deep and dark desires.

Reactions: Dez
Do you practice in reality ? I do and it's at each time a wonderful sensation ...:rolleyes:

I beg your pardon if i jump inside your conversation but i think this is interesting inside this topic.
I do too, often with my girlfriend, I love the whip so much that sometimes, especially in the last period, I'm starting to take it too by her.
I suggest to everyones around here who have these fantasies to not cover them but to experience them as much as you can, because it is a waste of good sadism / masochism ^_^ and nothing makes you happy to have what you like and crave so much.
So go ahead and try.

Clubs are good for starting and know peoples, even if they are not for me, frankly, i'm more inside corporal punishment that BDSM, so i prefer to practice in private :)

Back
Top Bottom