Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
And this scene from the movie Waxwork, is about as erotic a costume scene, as I ever saw...
https://xhamster.com/videos/female-movie-whipping-scene-15-2519709

One of my favourite scene, for atmosphere over all, even the girl is very pretty.
A girl that doesn't knows to have a fetish for masochism, teleport herself in De Sade's dungeon due a strange Wax Museum that shows a scene from De Sade story.
She find herself restrined and ready to be whipped from De Sade himself, unfortunately as usual, his boyfriend arrive and saves her.
Only some lashes on screen :(

13581524_gal.jpgWIIIIIII.jpg

Your welcome. Now that my cherry is popped so to say. This is my friend. She was convinced to do a whipping scene. In fact she had her hair done and make up for the scene. Very powerful scene. And yes, tears and marks are real. Enjoy.

View attachment 519601 View attachment 519602 View attachment 519603 View attachment 519604 View attachment 519605 View attachment 519606 View attachment 519607 View attachment 519608
Thank you very much for posting your session with your friend, richards7116. I appreciate very much this kind of sharing. would you mind posting a short clip from that session?

I don't speak the lingo of this clip (action from around 2m 35s) but is a very nice one. Perhaps from a Movie or TV series??
Montserrat Oliver is an actress who has appeared in quite a few Mexican telenovellas (soap operas) and it has the look of those, many of which are shown on the Spanish-language networks in the US. I find the soaring piano music detracts from the scene.

Montserrat Oliver is an actress who has appeared in quite a few Mexican telenovellas (soap operas) and it has the look of those, many of which are shown on the Spanish-language networks in the US. I find the soaring piano music detracts from the scene.

I agree, but it is a good find :)
Thanks Dark Star ;)

I think problem that scene is not with simulating marks (I don't like too much realism in whipping scene and I like Red feline idea of painting back). Real problem is that Amy back looks the same after 20, 30 and 36 lashes, but couldn't see that in this scene. It is in big contrary in her good, realistic reactions to touch the whip.

For me the big problem with Red Feline whippings (and I've bought several of their movies) is that they insist on showing the impact of the whip. Which means that the whipper has to pull his punches. So you've got this big, beefy torturer, like in "Maleficarum," who looks like Casey at the Bat winding up to hit a home run, and then delivers this lame-ass stroke. Amy Hesketh does her best to sell it, with her screams and gasps and writhings, but the effect is actually rather comic. I don't like all the blood they paint on, either, it just looks too fake. I'm with Windar in that the preparation and anticipation of the whipping is usually more erotic than the whipping itself. The most realistic whipping scene I've ever seen was in "12 Years a Slave." But that was not erotic at all for me. It was too realistic and brutal. Funny where we all draw our own particular lines.

Back
Top Bottom