Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me the big problem with Red Feline whippings (and I've bought several of their movies) is that they insist on showing the impact of the whip. Which means that the whipper has to pull his punches. So you've got this big, beefy torturer, like in "Maleficarum," who looks like Casey at the Bat winding up to hit a home run, and then delivers this lame-ass stroke. Amy Hesketh does her best to sell it, with her screams and gasps and writhings, but the effect is actually rather comic. I don't like all the blood they paint on, either, it just looks too fake. I'm with Windar in that the preparation and anticipation of the whipping is usually more erotic than the whipping itself. The most realistic whipping scene I've ever seen was in "12 Years a Slave." But that was not erotic at all for me. It was too realistic and brutal. Funny where we all draw our own particular lines.
Fascinating !! I have forever searched all these scenes and it is interesting to note that others value the build up etc. We all have the passion for hunting and seeing various clips and respond to them in different ways. IMHO, it is all in the eye of the beholder ? Shadow of the Eagle (1950), is where it all started for me. Watching that back now, is a lot different to say 12 years a slave. I guess what Im trying to say is that the passion to see the "next" whipping scene always remains the same, for me. And I look forward to it regardless...

a full clip is here https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/slave-tears-of-rome-1

tumblr_oyxxkx8DxG1s9cshlo1_500.gif

Fascinating !! I have forever searched all these scenes and it is interesting to note that others value the build up etc. We all have the passion for hunting and seeing various clips and respond to them in different ways. IMHO, it is all in the eye of the beholder ? Shadow of the Eagle (1950), is where it all started for me. Watching that back now, is a lot different to say 12 years a slave. I guess what Im trying to say is that the passion to see the "next" whipping scene always remains the same, for me. And I look forward to it regardless...

I find it very interesting how people develop their sexual interests/obsessions (paraphilias.) and would love to hear others' stories. Eulalia wrote about the development of her interest in crucifixion and I found that quite enlightening. I wanted to respond to it but I can't find it again. Easy to get lost in the maze that is CruxForums!

I can remember distinctly the origins of mine. Like so many other people, my own paraphilia began with Walt Disney. I was probably six or eight years old, watching the Mickey Mouse Club. At the time, MMC featured serials as part of the program. Through the wonders of skynet, er, I mean, the internet, I tracked down the very episode that started me down my path. The series was called "Corky and White Shadow," about a girl, Corky (played by one of the Mouseketeers, as it happens) and her dog, White Shadow. They lived out west on a ranch with Corky's father, the sheriff. Long story short, in the episode "Rattler," bank robbers capture Corky and gag her and tie her to a tree. In a moment of extreme, terrifying, cliff-hanging danger, a rattle snake slithers towards her.

How fucking Freudian is that? I was absolutely riveted. Had I been a cartoon kid, my jaw would have hit the floor and my eyes would have bugged out and maybe pulsated. Of course I had no idea of the psycho-dynamics of the scene, I was just a youngster. Right there, I think, my nascent sexuality got all churned up with images of peril and bondage. I believe I've read that that age, like four to six or eight, I think, is when most people develop paraphilias. Of course everyone is a unique individual and there's a gazillion or so other factors that influence each of us. I have something of an authoritarian personality so that probably stimulated my interest in judicial punishments, and specifically whipping. Speaking of which, here's a fantasy mashup of pics of Olga Kurylenko from "Hitman," and "The Assassin Next Door."

In my scenario, Olga is a Jewish woman who confesses to having sex with her husband while menstruating. She goes to the temple for Mikveh, the ritual bath, to cleanse her sin. olga5.JPG

The women there tell her her sin is too heavy to be washed away with mere water. They turn her over to the rabbi. The crime of impurity is so serious, he tells her, that according to Leviticus, both she and her husband should be cut off from the people. However, because she is repentant, he agrees to impose a lesser, deuteronomical penalty. Forty lashes less one. Again, according to biblical usage, one third is to be delivered to the breast, two thirds to the back. She is stripped naked and bound arms over head to a rafter in the poker room of the temple basement. Even though whipping a beautiful, naked woman is personally distastful to him, the rabbi reluctantly and with deepest regret agrees to administer the punishment personally.

olga1.JPGolga2.JPGolga3.JPG

Last edited:
I find it very interesting how people develop their sexual interests/obsessions (paraphilias.) and would love to hear others' stories.

For me it was the B-movie westerns in the Saturday morning children's showing at our local flea-pit. The heroine (pretty blonde) gets captured by the 'savages' and tied to a totem pole, the ropes cutting nicely across her chest. Then the hero (white hat) gets captured, his shirt removed, and staked out in the desert sun to cook. Hero's horse chews the cords, hero rescues girl, ride off into sunset after chaste kiss.

All that tying up.............fond memories of recreating that scene with girl next door and her mum's clothes-line.

Some of the drawings of fairies in my Brothers Grimm book were soon found to be erotic, long legs and short ragged skirtsb923caf32eb34b673c48763a765cff54.jpg............then there were mermaids................

Last edited:
For me it was the B-movie westerns in the Saturday morning children's showing at our local flea-pit. The heroine (pretty blonde) gets captured by the 'savages' and tied to a totem pole, the ropes cutting nicely across her chest. Then the hero (white hat) gets captured, his shirt removed, and staked out in the desert sun to cook. Hero's horse chews the cords, hero rescues girl, ride off into sunset after chaste kiss.

All that tying up.............fond memories of recreating that scene with girl next door and her mum's clothes-line.

Some of the drawings of fairies in my Brothers Grimm book were soon found to be erotic, long legs and short ragged skirtsView attachment 552862............then there were mermaids................

People forget how much bondage and women in peril there was in the old days of westerns and private eye TV shows. It was all shot in black and white, but it was more like fifty shades of grey.

Old Slave said

I envy you. I never had the nerve to even suggest bondage games until I was in college and had an on again, off again girlfriend (in more ways than one, lol) And then I think it was my girlfriend (on again) who suggested it. Looking back, that should have been a clue that maybe she was into it. But I think neither one of us were confident enough to pursue that interest.

In the interests of staying on topic, here's a few more whipping scenes. I'm starting to wonder if I didn't get some of these pics from here at Cruxforums. Oh well, 'tis the season for re-gifting. The only one of these I can identify or give info about is the last one--that is Amy Hesketh in "Dead But Dreaming."

whipd83.gifwhipj7-1.jpgwhipjul181.jpgwhipping 512-2.gifwhipping a28-1.JPG

Like this? View attachment 552865 The lovely Barbara Moore Feldon and the highly competent Stan Goldman Maxwell Smart

lol, yeah, kinda like that. Goldman Maxwell Smart is no doubt trying to think of the correct password to activate Control's new network of swiss army knife delivering homing pigeons, while Moore 99 is huskily whispering "Why don't we just wiggle until the ropes fall off?

The only one of these I can identify or give info about is the last one--that is Amy Hesketh in "Dead But Dreaming."
#3 is the late Ed Lee whose Nu-West Productions made literally hundreds of whipping movies. He died in 2013.

"Why don't we just wiggle until the ropes fall off?
Geez Moore, why didn't we think of that?:doh: Wiggling might even be fun;):p

Old Slave said

I envy you. I never had the nerve to even suggest bondage games until I was in college and had an on again, off again girlfriend (in more ways than one, lol) And then I think it was my girlfriend (on again) who suggested it. Looking back, that should have been a clue that maybe she was into it. But I think neither one of us were confident enough to pursue that interest.

In the interests of staying on topic, here's a few more whipping scenes. I'm starting to wonder if I didn't get some of these pics from here at Cruxforums. Oh well, 'tis the season for re-gifting. The only one of these I can identify or give info about is the last one--that is Amy Hesketh in "Dead But Dreaming."

View attachment 552866View attachment 552867View attachment 552868View attachment 552869View attachment 552870
The first one is from Elite Pain or Moods Pictures.
https://www.google.de/search?q=Elit...srXYAhXRo6QKHU1wAHIQ_AUICigB&biw=1296&bih=886

https://www.google.de/search?q=Elit...XPzaQKHf9DCEAQ_AUICygC&biw=1296&bih=886&dpr=1

Barb know it.
Brunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-1.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-2.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-3.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-4_005.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-5.jpg
Brunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-6.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-7.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-8.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-9.jpgBrunette-Caprice-A-with-Perky-Tits-10.jpg

Old Slave said

View attachment 552866View attachment 552867View attachment 552868View attachment 552869View attachment 552870
Pic no 4, is from the movie "Love Camp".. Here is the clip (it is crap)!!
https://xhamster.com/videos/flogging-scene-from-movie-2374206

Pic no 3 is from the movie "Naked Barn Whippings" indeed from Nu-West. Here it is
https://xhamster.com/videos/naked-barn-whippings-3523449

Pic no 5 is from the movie "Dead But Dreaming" ..Amy Hesketh - could have been so much better..
https://xhamster.com/videos/female-movie-whipping-scene-34-3856969

Pic no 1 is one of about 10,000 from spanking server. The spanker is Petr and the spankee I think is Miela aka Marry Queen. Here they are in a few other scenes..
https://xhamster.com/videos/miela-gets-her-ass-whipped-6709305
https://xhamster.com/videos/miela-paddle-spanked-2737035
https://xhamster.com/videos/miela-sexy-topless-whipping-4550593
(the last one spanker is Petr's wife).

Pic no 2 is a still drawing Ive seen before, depicting I believe a scene from the story "Nell in Bridewell" (I think) ??

Pic no 2 is a still drawing Ive seen before, depicting I believe a scene from the story "Nell in Bridewell" (I think) ??
As far as I recall, pic #2 depicts a 19th century public flogging of a housemaid in Russia (the man on the left has a typical Russian dress of the time). I don't know if it was part of an illustration of a story, or a stand alone picture.

Thanks to all for the info and links! I followed the links, and that led me to a few others, and I made a few screencaps.

More of Miele: moodm1.JPGmoodm2.JPGmoodm3.JPG

Which led me to Carice: moodc1.JPGmoodc2.JPGmoodc3.JPGmoodc6.JPG

And my fav judicial caning video--It's a Nu-west production purporting to be the re-enactment of a judicial caning given to a Swedish stewardess who was arrested in South Africa for violating Apartheid laws. Sorry about the poor quality.

nuc.JPGnuc2.JPGnuc3.JPG[/QUOTE]

For me the big problem with Red Feline whippings (and I've bought several of their movies) is that they insist on showing the impact of the whip. Which means that the whipper has to pull his punches. So you've got this big, beefy torturer, like in "Maleficarum," who looks like Casey at the Bat winding up to hit a home run, and then delivers this lame-ass stroke. Amy Hesketh does her best to sell it, with her screams and gasps and writhings, but the effect is actually rather comic. I don't like all the blood they paint on, either, it just looks too fake. I'm with Windar in that the preparation and anticipation of the whipping is usually more erotic than the whipping itself. The most realistic whipping scene I've ever seen was in "12 Years a Slave." But that was not erotic at all for me. It was too realistic and brutal. Funny where we all draw our own particular lines.
Most of female christ clips have that issue too.
But the "Goddess" on vimeo by Ariel Belle Inbloodoored whipping is I do like it. Not over like Mel Gibson's POC , but severe enough .

Back
Top Bottom