Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Skating Jesus is one of the best artist for whipping in 3D renders, the only problems he have, in my opinion, are the whip marks, too fakes, too thin, short and irregular, they seems more scratches than marks of a whip.

View attachment 554778View attachment 554779
Madiosi is too modest to mention himself, so I will. He did some very good collages of a whipping scene for the story that Barbaria and I are running, "Assignment: Zilawe" http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/assignment-zilawe.6523/

Madiosi-2018-012-Megan-flogged with cat.jpgMadiosi-2018-031-Meghan whipping.jpg

Skating Jesus is one of the best artist for whipping in 3D renders, the only problems he have, in my opinion, are the whip marks, too fakes, too thin, short and irregular, they seems more scratches than marks of a whip.

View attachment 554778View attachment 554779

To be honest, I have "lowered" my whip wounds on the girls's skin on purpose, and this, for several reasons.
A real whipping would ruin their skin pretty fast, and so, in the Andaroos series for example, Sarah would be a bloody meatbag since chapter 5. So, as her torments are not over yet, I have to spaer her a bit! :D That allow me to "clean" the girl, and be able to torture again.

More, if there is a lot of people who enjoy lot of blood/wounds for a torture scene, a lot of people don't. So, sometimes, it will be hardcore again (I'm currently working on new wounds textures), and sometimes, it will be "softcore" like the two scenes you show here. Because these two scenes are just punishment scenes, it's not last whipping/flogging before crux time.

I like to do realistic stuff, as much as I can, but I'm not into full bloody/gore stuff. It's "too much" for my own tastes, and more, I can't do it nicely in 3D. Crux time will happen again in a near future for Andaroos, and this time, bloody will there again, but not everytime!

I think there is very few artists who can do realistic bad wounds, maybe Slanece is the only one, but I want to keep the erotic part of my work, when Slanace is in an ultrarealistic rendering, with very skinny prisoner girls. And I think too much blood could ruin a bit the scene. This is why there is not toom much blood on the mars of my crucified girls.

To be honest, I have "lowered" my whip wounds on the girls's skin on purpose, and this, for several reasons.
A real whipping would ruin their skin pretty fast, and so, in the Andaroos series for example, Sarah would be a bloody meatbag since chapter 5. So, as her torments are not over yet, I have to spaer her a bit! :D That allow me to "clean" the girl, and be able to torture again.

More, if there is a lot of people who enjoy lot of blood/wounds for a torture scene, a lot of people don't. So, sometimes, it will be hardcore again (I'm currently working on new wounds textures), and sometimes, it will be "softcore" like the two scenes you show here. Because these two scenes are just punishment scenes, it's not last whipping/flogging before crux time.

I like to do realistic stuff, as much as I can, but I'm not into full bloody/gore stuff. It's "too much" for my own tastes, and more, I can't do it nicely in 3D. Crux time will happen again in a near future for Andaroos, and this time, bloody will there again, but not everytime!

I think there is very few artists who can do realistic bad wounds, maybe Slanece is the only one, but I want to keep the erotic part of my work, when Slanace is in an ultrarealistic rendering, with very skinny prisoner girls. And I think too much blood could ruin a bit the scene. This is why there is not toom much blood on the mars of my crucified girls.

SJ you are taking artistic license in order to emphasize the erotic, and that necessarily means you can't really be realistic. Because realistically, torture victims looked pretty gross very quickly as did anyone on a cross for more than a few hours, I think. And to be honest the vast majority of people in history who were whipped, tortured, crucified, hung, etc. were men and many of the women were not beautiful by our standards. Remember that in much of history, 30 was getting on in years and 40 was old. The percentage of victims who looked like those shown on most CF threads was likely much less than 1%. So if we want realism, most threads should be about old guys with pock marks from the various diseases that most people suffered from back then. Who votes for that?

And I think too much blood could ruin a bit the scene. This is why there is not too much blood on the mars of my crucified girls.

I agree with SJ on this. It's a balancing act, of course, between realism the erotic ... but too much blood is a turn off for me. And besides, I want to remain in reasonably good shape for whatever horror is coming next. ;)

SJ you are taking artistic license in order to emphasize the erotic, and that necessarily means you can't really be realistic. Because realistically, torture victims looked pretty gross very quickly as did anyone on a cross for more than a few hours, I think. And to be honest the vast majority of people in history who were whipped, tortured, crucified, hung, etc. were men and many of the women were not beautiful by our standards. Remember that in much of history, 30 was getting on in years and 40 was old. The percentage of victims who looked like those shown on most CF threads was likely much less than 1%. So if we want realism, most threads should be about old guys with pock marks from the various diseases that most people suffered from back then. Who votes for that?
I agree with SJ on this. It's a balancing act, of course, between realism the erotic ... but too much blood is a turn off for me. And besides, I want to remain in reasonably good shape for whatever horror is coming next. ;)

Yes, that's pretty much my idea! :D

I had a few times the remark about my girls to be way "too clean" in a pubic way. "Oh, it was roman era, they should have a big bush!".
Well, I prefer short and trimmed pubic hair, or even no pubic hair, so it will be that way! :D
There is a lot of realism points I let down on purpose!

Yes, that's pretty much my idea! :D

I had a few times the remark about my girls to be way "too clean" in a pubic way. "Oh, it was roman era, they should have a big bush!".
Well, I prefer short and trimmed pubic hair, or even no pubic hair, so it will be that way! :D
There is a lot of realism points I let down on purpose!

Mesdames et messieurs, that's just my opinion ^_^, btw i would like to remember there's many shades from short scratches to a bloody mess.
And usually, if we are talking about a single tail whip, it's common to expect longer and wider marks that usually wraps around a torso, it's not necessary to be gruesome or very bloody, if you make drip a little drop of blood once in while is more than acceptable and you give the idea, making all more realistic and even sexy too.
I think you are a wonderful artist, your girls are wonderful and even your sweat effect is crazy, realistic and very hot, mine are just personal tastes and personal opinion. ;)
I'll give these examples (from old and obviously poor CG) just to explain what i'm saying and how whip marks from a bullwhip can be credibles but not a bloody mess or deep wounds. ;)

girlswhipper200704041307551.jpggirlswhipper200704061534511.jpggirlswhipper200704061641591.jpggirlswhipper200704061655291.jpggirlswhipper200704091514291.jpg

Slave Huntress 2

tumblr_o5trihfFVy1s9cshlo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom