Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
That pussy whipping is excellent but this one would be better as a preparation for the slaves crucifixion....a full body whipping...and this is an excellent scourging for the condemned slave woman prior to Her crucifixion to prepare her body fully for the nailing....https://embedy.cc/movies/bkg1SmovQWh1RjNRd0Z3b2J3RHE4ZWxHcEl3M3R2VFE1OHlETmxTVW45VT0=
The video won't play for me at that site but I have it anyhow and I was thinking the same thing a while back. I like that girl and she takes quite a beating front and rear, really striped up and it's a shame they didn't hoist her up on a cross afterwards but I haven't seen anything more than an X-cross at their site so far. ;)

The video won't play for me at that site but I have it anyhow and I was thinking the same thing a while back. I like that girl and she takes quite a beating front and rear, really striped up and it's a shame they didn't hoist her up on a cross afterwards but I haven't seen anything more than an X-cross at their site so far. ;)
yes, love to see her crucified....her body lusts for it....notice how her nipples stayed fully erect during the entire scourging....

Yes its a shame would love to have seen her nailed to a cross doing the dance of lust....her body was begging and lusting for it...

Plastics are a serious environmental concern, especially when, like the ruler in the picture, is a bad quality material and not bio-degradable. That is the reason why one should favor wooden rulers, if possible those with a metal hedge insert, or even carbon steel rulers.

Top Bottom