Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your welcome. Now that my cherry is popped so to say. This is my friend. She was convinced to do a whipping scene. In fact she had her hair done and make up for the scene. Very powerful scene. And yes, tears and marks are real. Enjoy.

View attachment 519601 View attachment 519602 View attachment 519603 View attachment 519604 View attachment 519605 View attachment 519606 View attachment 519607 View attachment 519608

i'm curious about her impressions at the end ;)

I find the B&W with the chin resting on the cross' V so arousing: She's knows what is coming her way and her eyes are already lost in some kind of resigned introspection of the pain she will endure

There's nothing better than a girl pride and ready to feel the the bite of the whip on the skin as in the mind.
I hate screamers and whimps, they don't deserve the lash.

There's nothing better than a girl pride and ready to feel the the bite of the whip on the skin as in the mind.
I hate screamers and whimps, they don't deserve the lash.
You are so right! A Lady must always have the strength to endure in silence, in a dignified manner, accepting that the scourging is her just dues and what she needs, and take it with gratitude and without screaming or making childish pleads. If she does not, she debases herself.

Your welcome. Now that my cherry is popped so to say. This is my friend. She was convinced to do a whipping scene. In fact she had her hair done and make up for the scene. Very powerful scene. And yes, tears and marks are real. Enjoy.

View attachment 519601 View attachment 519602 View attachment 519603 View attachment 519604 View attachment 519605 View attachment 519606 View attachment 519607 View attachment 519608
Well Done! Yes. Bull whips are hard..... LOL. I do love my matched set of Peter Jack 7ft. Bull Whips.....

Back
Top Bottom