Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whipping scene from one of our contributors

DBD00423709.jpgDBD00395900.jpg

Of course great but marks on back and side should be better - more or less bloody. I don't know which way is better. I don't know why on Amy back bloody marks appear quick and then it's stopped. What a shame:(.

Of course great but marks on back and side should be better - more or less bloody. I don't know which way is better. I don't know why on Amy back bloody marks appear quick and then it's stopped. What a shame:(.
Honestly, the preparation for the whipping was the best part. But what are the options? You can do a real whipping, like those Hungarians do, but then you can't draw blood (or not as much as you would wish), or you can simulate, like in the Red Feline movies, with chicken blood and the like and it's hard to really make that look real. That's the advantage of stories and art over movies; the characters don't complain (except for Barb) and you don't have to pay them.:p

I think problem that scene is not with simulating marks (I don't like too much realism in whipping scene and I like Red feline idea of painting back). Real problem is that Amy back looks the same after 20, 30 and 36 lashes, but couldn't see that in this scene. It is in big contrary in her good, realistic reactions to touch the whip.

I think problem that scene is not with simulating marks (I don't like too much realism in whipping scene and I like Red feline idea of painting back). Real problem is that Amy back looks the same after 20, 30 and 36 lashes, but couldn't see that in this scene. It is in big contrary in her good, realistic reactions to touch the whip.

I agree, a wonderful preparation and a beautiful whipping scene ruined but that.

Deborrah whipping is my favourite from this story. Classical whipping post, victim hair stuck in bun, cat o nine tails with knots, talks to scare the victim, bloody marks and tough victim attitude, which is slowly broken - there are all elements which I like in whipping scene;).

i agree in almost everyting, but i prefer singletails and spread-eagled girls ^_^

Back
Top Bottom