Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
That pussy whipping is excellent but this one would be better as a preparation for the slaves crucifixion....a full body whipping...and this is an excellent scourging for the condemned slave woman prior to Her crucifixion to prepare her body fully for the nailing....https://embedy.cc/movies/bkg1SmovQWh1RjNRd0Z3b2J3RHE4ZWxHcEl3M3R2VFE1OHlETmxTVW45VT0=

The video won't play for me at that site but I have it anyhow and I was thinking the same thing a while back. I like that girl and she takes quite a beating front and rear, really striped up and it's a shame they didn't hoist her up on a cross afterwards but I haven't seen anything more than an X-cross at their site so far. ;)

One of my favorites from EP "A Letter to My Brother", Max is explaining to his brother how he conditions his girls. The little cutie on the left jumps and lurches when whipped but Christine on the right I found very sexy as she wiggles and squirms the entire time. :rolleyes:

39m57s769.png 40m09s267.png 40m31s579.png 40m53s511.png 41m10s664.png 42m03s474.png 42m29s207.png 43m11s064.png 43m33s717.png 44m00s089.png

Education of Adela

clip https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/the-education-of-adela

bdsmlr-269822-Jz9WvhJsvK.gif

The video won't play for me at that site but I have it anyhow and I was thinking the same thing a while back. I like that girl and she takes quite a beating front and rear, really striped up and it's a shame they didn't hoist her up on a cross afterwards but I haven't seen anything more than an X-cross at their site so far. ;)
yes, love to see her crucified....her body lusts for it....notice how her nipples stayed fully erect during the entire scourging....

Yes its a shame would love to have seen her nailed to a cross doing the dance of lust....her body was begging and lusting for it...

Back
Top Bottom