Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wragg goes to the seaside. :D
View attachment 653495
Ah yes.

Fancied a spot of shrimping, so I did. Thought I could show Messa, Barb, and Eul how it was done. ;)

But those girls... did they pay attention to my lessons? Did they heck. :doh:

Kept on wandering off, more interested in Sapphic pleasures than shrimping. :rolleyes:

In the end, I found a way to get their attention! :devil:

Yeah, the shapes located in my city! A little hint, Morten: Next times setting the shapes before and hidding the electric lights. ;)
Yeas Sir:) you have beautiful city:) the manip is again without shadows, It's very hard to me to draw them with brush tool (I can't draw normal at all, even with pencil) to make them with ''drop shadow'' tool, than cut out and add to manip is less difficult, but not easy, I think I can't learn it.

Yeas Sir:) you have beautiful city:) the manip is again without shadows, It's very hard to me to draw them with brush tool (I can't draw normal at all, even with pencil) to make them with ''drop shadow'' tool, than cut out and add to manip is less difficult, but not easy, I think I can't learn it.
I'm sure, you will learn it.

I fake shadows using a smudge tool, in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom