Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 684765I think I'd rather be crucified. :confused:
An interesting bit of history on the electric chair. Back in the 1880s after a series of botched hangings, New York decided to adopt electrocution as a more "humane" and "modern" method of execution. This was the period when electric lighting had recently been invented and power companies were madly stringing wires through the streets of cities. There was a fierce competition between Thomas Edison, who favored direct current and George Westinghouse, who favored alternating current. Edison worked with the Medico-Legal Commission set up to study electrocution as a method of execution to get them to use alternating current in the electric chair, so that it would be associated in the public mind with danger and death, thus, he hoped, putting Westinghouse out of business.

Despite this, alternating current ended up being the world-wide electrical standard because it is much more efficient for long distance transmission.

Among the famous people executed by the electric chair were Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of President McKinley, serial killer Ted Bundy and Julius and Ethel Rosenberg who were convicted of passing atomic bomb secrets to the USSR (though Ethel's guilt is still disputed to this day).

Among the famous people executed by the electric chair were Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of President McKinley, serial killer Ted Bundy and Julius and Ethel Rosenberg who were convicted of passing atomic bomb secrets to the USSR (though Ethel's guilt is still disputed to this day).
Sacco and Vanzetti, also.

It wasn’t my fault! :(

Madi is faster on the draw with a new manip than I will ever be. I was thinking about it and he was creating it! ;)
I started 2014 with my manips here. When you five years diligent trained, you are maybe better as I. In all cases, you having in the start time a treasure of cutouts, which I musted made first. I think, thats a good position.

Similar thoughts/idea, again.

I started 2014 with my manips here. When you five years diligent trained, you are maybe better as I. In all cases, you having in the start time a treasure of cutouts, which I musted made first. I think, thats a good position.

Similar thoughts/idea, again.

Yes, Madi’s treasure chest of ready-made cutouts is an invaluable resource for novices like myself, who either lack the skills or are too lazy to make them for ourselves. ;)

Back
Top Bottom