Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Then they transferred us to an RAF base in Cheshire for parachute training. That was my second nightmare because I was absolutely terrified of jumping. I froze every time we went up, and had to be literally thrown out of the plane each time by the jump-masters. But miraculously, I survived and passed the course ... don’t ask me how.
Madiosi-2019-242-Lyon Liason-06.jpg

Fritz appeared in front of me and reached over my head to nail a placard to the top of the post, with the words “Barbara Moore, espionne britannique” scrawled across it in large Gothic block letters. Then he dipped his forefinger in a small metal cup he fished from his pants pocket and proceeded to smear a dark smudge on my breastbone ... presumably to give the firing squad a target point.
Madiosi-2019-256-LyonExecution.jpg
As the squad lined up, facing me, it was Reichenbach’s turn to draw near. He wanted to know if I wished to be blindfolded. I thought for a moment and nodded yes, after which he produced a strip of black cloth from his tunic pocket, and reaching around my head, tied it in place. It was rather small, and I found that by looking down past my chest I could quite easily see the ground at my feet, but that the firing squad was out of my restricted field of vision.

Back
Top Bottom