Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ah, the indoctrination of our youth to bondage, without even knowing it!
It's classic, so it's ok.

Truth. But it took a later, more degraded generation to get Nell involved in BDSM and bestiality. :devil:

And I shall now discontinue this topic.

Honest.

Attachments

• 4BF963F0-17F1-4958-B5F5-537A2B899B3B.jpeg
    4BF963F0-17F1-4958-B5F5-537A2B899B3B.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 199
There are two things that always worry me: 1. The height of the figure in relation to the surroundings, and 2. the placing of the foot of the cross on the earth. In this case, the right cross looks horrible. But how to do it better? You can't always hide it behind something.

Penny medieval.jpg

There are two things that always worry me: 1. The height of the figure in relation to the surroundings, and 2. the placing of the foot of the cross on the earth. In this case, the right cross looks horrible. But how to do it better? You can't always hide it behind something.

View attachment 573904
Nice! I would use one soften erasegum on the base of the cross.
A other thing. Look the shadow from the right cross. It's a wrong direction in relation with the waterspring and houses. You should mirroring the cross and placed it on the left side. Maybe a little bit littler the crosses.

Nice! I would use one soften erasegum on the base of the cross.
A other thing. Look the shadow from the right cross. It's a wrong direction in relation with the waterspring and houses. You should mirroring the cross and placed it on the left side. Maybe a little bit littler the crosses.
Thank you Madiosi ! Things to remember for my next photomanipulations. So much to learn ...

Sometimes the background gives clues for the scale of the figures. In your picture, we can see that a door is slightly more than the height of a person, and our eye level is the same as the distant horizon. But the background is confusing because the distant hay bales are the height of the doors, but those in the wheel barrow in the foreground must be much smaller, although they all appear the same size. :confused:

A cross needs to be planted in the earth, and the ground usually shows some disturbance as a result. In this case, there might be some grass growing unevenly around the base, which can be formed by digital painting. As Madi says, a solid object normally throws a shadow, and in subdued lighting, there will be some darkening close to the base of the stake.

The simple solution is to bring the crosses right into the foreground, so that their bases are out of sight below the bottom of the picture (which you have done in some of your manips.)

In my latest picture, I judged the size of the blades of grass against the human foot, to place the cross accurately. Some of the grass was cut out to reveal where the stake enters the ground. The figure is lit directly from behind the viewer, and so the shadow of the cross is cast beyond it in the middle distance. The feet also cast a shadow on the stake. It all takes a bit of working out. ;)

Via Appia 18 detail base of cross and shadows.jpg

Another version...
Led by their rogue leader Tree his troops raid the castle fortress of Queen Barbaria. They loot anything of value and finish the day by gang-raping Queen Barbaria and crucify her as they would a common slave...
View attachment 573999

Sigh .... :facepalm:

Sometimes the background gives clues for the scale of the figures. In your picture, we can see that a door is slightly more than the height of a person, and our eye level is the same as the distant horizon. But the background is confusing because the distant hay bales are the height of the doors, but those in the wheel barrow in the foreground must be much smaller, although they all appear the same size. :confused:

A cross needs to be planted in the earth, and the ground usually shows some disturbance as a result. In this case, there might be some grass growing unevenly around the base, which can be formed by digital painting. As Madi says, a solid object normally throws a shadow, and in subdued lighting, there will be some darkening close to the base of the stake.

The simple solution is to bring the crosses right into the foreground, so that their bases are out of sight below the bottom of the picture (which you have done in some of your manips.)

In my latest picture, I judged the size of the blades of grass against the human foot, to place the cross accurately. Some of the grass was cut out to reveal where the stake enters the ground. The figure is lit directly from behind the viewer, and so the shadow of the cross is cast beyond it in the middle distance. The feet also cast a shadow on the stake. It all takes a bit of working out. ;)

View attachment 573991
Great job Mr. Bob, I like this manip very much.

Back
Top Bottom