Commitment Fulfilled - A Consensual Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not sure I ever posted this story, if you have seen it before I hope you still enjoy it.

Some of you who have known me a while know I am not into the whole "consensual" fantasy genre. That is why I suspect it sat in my files for so long. And in a way I'm surprised I wrote it in the first place because my fantasies revolve around enslavement and force and men (and women) dominating their prey (me).

Anyway, here it is, I hope you like it.

kisses

willowfall

Attachments

• Commitment Fulfilled.pdf
    57.5 KB · Views: 236
It certainly held my interest. The detailed descriptions of each torment provided a lot of entertainment. Do you think of yourself in Thera's role? Do you imagine yourself enduring the painful whipping and the agony of hanging on the cross? I imagine myself there watching and listening to her torture. I wouldn't want to miss any of it.

They way I write these stories is that I imagine myself as the central character (sometimes characters) and how would I react to these situations.

I have a fair amount of BDSM experience thanks to my Mistress (and partner) and it has been enhanced over the years.

So for example I have been whipped pretty hard (and cut a couple of times, thankfully with no scarring) so it isn't too hard for me to write out those feelings.

Before I got involved with my Mistress I had a fairly active bi-sexual social life which included role played rapes and things like that. I also have a vivid imagination (and since I believe in reincarnation I can sometimes 'feel' a scene, as if I had actually lived it) so putting these things on paper isn't that hard for me.

kisses

willowfall

A wonderful story, willowfall - the tension between the consensual aspects and the surprises that Thera experienced made for a truly exciting and erotic tale. I found it quite satisfying to have her recover and discuss possibly participating again. :very_hot::)

Back
Top Bottom