Condemned To Die

Go to CruxDreams.com
I need phantasie for understand the google translate results. But i have! :rolleyes:
I sometimes try to read stories on the German sites in German, as well as the German ebooks here.
Deutsch, für mich ist, am Anfang schwer, aber es geht schon besser nach ein paar Stunde. (German is hard for me at first, but goes better after a couple of hours.)

I admire your dedication.:)

At last, it ceases. Jane is taken from the stocks, and I am unchained from the whipping post. While the executioners take refreshment, we are paraded before the crowd. Jane is forced to bend and spread her legs so those in the stands can see her battered and bruised thighs and cunt more clearly. And my bleeding back is offered for comment.

Miriam smiles at me. 'I hope you are learning your lesson, Gillian. Some time in the stocks will be an enjoyable rest before they ruin those pretty tits on the whipping post". ' oh, and your lovely twins - you will be please to know that their virginity was auctioned last night, and they were a wonderful success. Unfortunately some of the men went too far, but we know what men are like - she looks fondly at Rupert and puts her hand on his thigh suggestively'. ' a surge of anger 'but you said you would look after them!" Miriam has that superior smirk "and we are - but of course girls in their .... position ... need to work and earn their keep...'. Anyway Gillian dear, you will see them later at the slave auction.

She turns to fhe man sitting on her right, and smiles, making a comment I cannot hear. My spirit breaks as I see and hear those words, and I am in a daze as I am locked into the stocks.

Jane whimpers as she is chained to the whipping post. Helpless against the coming lashes. Six men bring two wooded beams into the square, which I recognize as the bars of crosses. I shudder deeply as I know we will be nailed to them before the day is out.

There is a kerfuffle in the crowded public enclosure, and the guards have a hard time holding back the surging crowd. Bloodlust and excitement, and the crowd are getting restless. There is a huddle of officials, round Judge John, Miriam and Rupert. Six guards are dispatched into the crowd, searching. Two emerge with a young woman, her husband following, beseeching. A rifle butt fells him. Soon there are four women huddled in the square.

Last edited:
Judge John is watching in satisfaction. He makes and announcement from the dias. "Tradionally we would allow the town whores tto ply their trade to satiate lust at whippings, hangings and crucifictions, but on this special day we have four volunteers who are offering their bodies for any man who needs relief". He spreads his hand. The four young women are ordered to strip before the crowds. They are reluctant to do so in front of the jeering crowd, and the guards have to help. In a few moment four pretty women are trying to cover their shame with their hands before being separated and led to the rough wooden post and rail fence. The poor woman nearest to me is sobbing and struggling as she is bent over the rail. "stop struggling woman or we'll nail those big tits to the wood" he shouts. The crowd nearest jeer and join in "nail her, nail her" to the terrified woman. The cry is taken up by others and the guards grin and look at Miriam.

Judge John is watching in satisfaction. He makes and announcement from the dias. "Tradionally we would allow the town whores tto ply their trade to satiate lust at whippings, hangings and crucifictions, but on this special day we have four volunteers who are offering their bodies for any man who needs relief". He spreads his hand. The four young women are ordered to strip before the crowds. They are reluctant to do so in front of the jeering crowd, and the guards have to help. In a few moment four pretty women are trying to cover their shame with their hands before being separated and led to the rough wooden post and rail fence. The poor woman nearest to me is sobbing and struggling as she is bent over the rail. "stop struggling woman or we'll nail those big tits to the wood" he shouts. The crowd nearest jeer and join in "nail her, nail her" to the terrified woman. The cry is taken up by others and the guards grin and look at Miriam.
These are all blood-thirsty commoners. Tree wonders what the condemned bitch Gillian thinks as he sharpens (a bit) spikes for her demise???

Tree

A shuffle of feet and a breeze on my back and then every nerve explodes as the lash descends. Silence and then someone is screaming. It is a few seconds before I realise that it's me.

So well described gillian. There is, so often, a pause between the crack of lash biting soft skin and the fire. Between that scream and the realisation that, yes, that crack was the lash on your back and the scream was torn from your throat.

Gillian, I lent Jollyrei an old loathometer, less sensitive I think. Mine's showing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.
Whilst Pp also has a loathometer and He feels that distaste for those who have brought this upon gillian and her daughters He also takes more than a little pleasure in a well-written whipping :devil: and Gillian's whip-writing is well done!

My legs are spread and chained wide in the stocks. I feel blood dripping from my bruised and lacerated back and running slowly onto my breasts which are hanging down.

The woman wimpers are the guard picks up a long spike. And roughly positions her left breast against the wooden rail. I see the point digging in to her soft white flesh before three blows from his hammer drive the iron spike through her breast flesh and deep into the rail. She screams and then looks in disbelief at her breast and wails. He picks up the other spike menacingly. A roar of approval from the blood thirsty crowd as he drives the other spike into her right breast driving it deep into the wood.

Helpless, bent over and exposed men line up behind her as two executioners approach jane. One raises his arm with the viscous whip over her unprotected back. I try to close my eyes but cannot....

The first man raises his arm, pauses. i see jane cringe in anticipation, pressing her full breasts into the rough wood of the whipping poat, whimpering is terror. He smiles at his companion and then lays the whip hard across her back from shoulder to buttock. Silence. Then a shrill heartbreaking scream ending in 'mummy' . The second executioner moves for his turn. This time her other shoulder. Pausing between lashes to let her anticipate. I hardly feel the raping men behind me as my cunt and anus are brutally used. I see Miriam is standing to get a better view. Her eyes wild as her hand works under her tunic at the sight before her.

After a dozen lashes to her back and bottom the guards take a brief rest. Miriam shouts to them - turn the little bitch round..

Jane slumps as she is turned round, her torn back to the rough wooden post. She is tied to the post with her hands tied behind the post at neck height so that her breasts are thrust forward invitingly for the executioners. She is sweating and trembling with fear. The two executioners fondle her breasts and one reaches down to her vee, feeling between her legs. Miriam cone to stand beside me, aroused and flushed.

To the delight of the crowd one of executioners drops his trousers and rapes her against the post. Then the other. When they have finished her breasts are flushed and excited, her pink nipples hard, and fresh cum is dribbling down the inside of her soft thighs.

Miriam reaches down to fondle my left breast, almost lovingly

Back
Top Bottom