Condemned To Die

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crowd are baying for our blood. And Jane cringes but cannot escape -her pretty breasts will be whipped raw. The executioners taking it in turns to whip her right and then left breast. She rewards the crowd with attempts to escape the cruel whips. and as she kicks out in agony they take an opportunity to whip between her legs. The tails tearing her flesh.

She collapses to her knees as she is untied from the post, too weak to stand. The crowd laugh as the guard pushes her onto her hands and knees and has her crawl across the hot sand.

I am released from the stocks and tied to the whipping post. I see Miriam watching intently as the whips do their terrible work on my breasts, belly and mound under the blazing sun. The sweat half blinding me as the whips seem to find previous wounds. Then suddenly released into the hot sand as a guard cuts my rope and a merciful blackness.

Jane whimpers as she is chained to the whipping post. Helpless against the coming lashes. Six men bring two wooded beams into the square, which I recognize as the bars of crosses. I shudder deeply as I know we will be nailed to them before the day is out.

An amazing series of sentences here. You really have a way with words! Also, Jane the Virgin, nice. Don't think at least of of us wouldn't notice. :p And the small detailed about six men carrying the really helps to establish their weight. In my mind this is an brutal alternate reality timeline, like a Victorian Steampunk era setting almost, where Christianity never became a dominant religion for whatever reason, and crucifixion remains as a capital punishment for the most heinous of offenses, like Treason.

Will the crosses in the town square have a good view of the slave auction? Will Gillian and Jane still be suffering on their crosses? That's exceptionally cruel, even for these sort of stories. I love the inventiveness. :devil:

I awake Ina dimly lit cell where Jane and I have left to recover a little. Every bit of my body hurts where the whips have done their work. Just a thin covering of straw on the hard stone floor. Jane is lying close, her arms round me, sobbing. Both of us naked. Ina small voice she whispers ' are they really going to kill us this afternoon, mummy'. Somehow I find the strength to hug her and say 'I think they will darling, and we must both be strong and not give them the satification'. We talk, and cry, and even at times laugh. There are two jugs of water and some rages and we slake our terrible theirsts and do our best to nurse each other's wounds and wash off the drying blood and semen.

Until the cell door crashes open. Miriam, Rupert and Six guards walk in. "It's time Gillian for you and your daughter" she says. We are hauled to our feet and made to stand for inspection. Her concerned tone cannot hide her satisfied smirk as she touches my ruined breast. And she looks jane up and down. 'Such a shame - she would have made a good whore, don't you think Rupert?" But they know the penalty for treason. It was SO clever of dear Rupert to implicate your husband in a 'plot' - a word in the right ear and we have a wonderful house and a charmed life. She laughs gaily.

She looks at the captain of the guard. "Time to go" she says. The guard produces two loincloths. Miriam laughs - bring them naked so the crowd can enjoy them, she smirks.

Jane and I are led out nude into the sunlit square again. The clock shows ten to noon.

Last edited:
There is still a huge crowd. Miriam gives her instructions to the captain of the guard and then slowly resumes her place in the stand. Jane and I, naked, are led in front of the jeering crowd to the two wooden crosspieces. Jane first is made to stand and two soldiers lift the heavy wooden beam and lay it on her lashed shoulders. She stumbles as the weight is rested on her. A third soldier with a whip stands behind her. She is barely able to stumble with the heavy beam on her shoulders, tears running down her face as she takes a halting few steps.

The other beam we're onto my whipped shoulders and the weight is unbearable. I too manage a few stub,Ina paces before sinking to my knees. The whip cuts into my back by way of encouragement and the soldiers help me to stand again. For a few more agonising steps. Towards the stand and the uprights sunk into the ground. I see Miriam watching, her eyes bright, her face flushed as she delights in my fate, and that of my daughter. After five more paces we are relieved of our burdens, which are laid on the ground.

Seems odd, Miriam giving the orders and being so honest about how they were set up. Perhaps something bad will happen to her yet. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Another couple of well written short sections. The scene with the women waiting in the cell really captured the moment nicely. :clapping:

Nude in the hot sun. And thirsty. Do mum first, says the captain of the guard. Pretty Jane can see what's in store for her. I am forced to lie of the rough wood, my arms stretched by two eager guards. It's almost like being in a dream, or a nightmare. Surely I will wake.....

A pain in my left wrist brings be back. I cannot help but look as I see the guard holding an iron spike to me wrist, his short club hammer raised. He smiles, and I see the blur as it descends. A pause before the shattering pain hits me. A pause. Two more blows are needed to drive the spike irretrievably deep into the wood.

Barely conscious I feel my right arm stretched on the wood. My gave is drawn to the spike and hammer as reality slips away in a haze of blows and screams. And I half wake to find myself pinned like a butterfly, exposed, and helpless.

I see Janes face of sheer horror before she is forced, onto her beam. The crowd loving her revealing struggles. As two spikes are shown to her........

Both wimdering as the hot sun burns down, our naked bodies helpless. The guards rewarded for their work by being allowed to rape our helpless, pinioned bodies.

Then with practiced ease eight guards lift our cosspieces. Onto the cruel uprights. The agony in my shoulders and wrists indescribable. We are left feebly hanging, legs flailing in an efforts to find any purchase, scrabbling to a sloping footrest. I feel my feet grasped and blessed relief. Then horror as the spikes are driven through my feet. With agony and effort I am able to relieve some of the pressure on my chest ands shoulders. And breathe. Blessed air.

Our crosses are half turned to each other. The way our feet have been nailed forces us to have our thighs lewdly apart, revealing our violated cunts to the extatic crowd. Every small movement is accompanied by unbearable pain.

The crosses are set quite low, so that our feet are only two feet or so from the hot ground. Affording a good view for the crowds. There is a murmur and a number of partially clothed young women are brought out by the stands, and lined up in front of the crowd. A small Dias has been erected, and a stern looking auctioneer is seated at a desk.

All are in leg irons, shuffling together, some looking around fearfully, some weeping. They are lined up before the crowd, and before some hostile looking men, obviously buyers with their henchmen.

The girls look fearfully in our direction, and after carefully looking at the ten young women I see that Eleanor and Mary are not amongst them. I see Miriam in her usual seat, smiling in a self satisfied way,

One by one the young women are led to the stage, stripped naked and subject to a humiliating inspection by the buyers. Not shred of dignity left. Bid for, and taken too be branded. Hanging on our crosses in increasing agony, as we have no choice but to watch the auction. When down to the last two, two more are led from the gates. I see Miriam smiling and giggling - and my heart sinkers to see Eleanor and Jane led, barefoot and naked, to the end of the line.

A group of young men, well dressed, curious, gather round. One speaks to the head guard and there is an exchange of coins. The guards step back as the privileged young men probe and examine jane and I intimately. With fingers first. Then one produces a knife.

When down to the last two, two more are led from the gates. I see Miriam smiling and giggling - and my heart sinkers to see Eleanor and Jane led, barefoot and naked, to the end of the line.
What price Pp wonders. He might bid for the opportunity to train two young slaves especially of the pair might endure as Gillian herself does.

The young man fingers my bruised and abused cunt while a couple of his friends watch - then I feel the cold blade and struggle - to add to my humiliation I am about to be cut. They discuss in loud drawling tones whether to take my labia or my clitoris and my very being cringes from this new humiliation.

Through a mist I see my other daughters being probed and examined by buyers - their mouths and breasts, then bent over fir an anal and vagina examination - to the delight of the crowd - and Miriam's flushed and excited face makes her delight clear.

Back
Top Bottom