Confessions Of A Jailer, Execution Wing

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, I do not know, what is it?
As I understand it the guilty party - always a woman who was found in the "wrong" bed or tried to self-abort - is given over to a woman of the village adept with a curved needle and cord, or catgut. She threads the needle through the breast, pulling the cord tight over the nipple, effectively bisecting the breast. Turn 90° and do it again. Turn again, then again. This leaves a breast sectioned 16 ways. If the cords continue to be tightened natural swelling will do the rest. Who needs flaying?

As I understand it the guilty party - always a woman who was found in the "wrong" bed or tried to self-abort - is given over to a woman of the village adept with a curved needle and cord, or catgut. She threads the needle through the breast, pulling the cord tight over the nipple, effectively bisecting the breast. Turn 90° and do it again. Turn again, then again. This leaves a breast sectioned 16 ways. If the cords continue to be tightened natural swelling will do the rest. Who needs flaying?
brrr atrocious and exciting at once

Katherine stoodimage.jpeg in shook as she heard the young women's decision, how could they be so cruel she was to be chained down and take a horrific torture implement in her sex, it would be expand until a point her wet fat pussy would be destroyed. Kate had always been popular with the men and had fucked a far few in her life. She could take a thick cock as well as anyone but she doubted her 31 year old cunt could take this punishment.

She moaned image (2).jpegas the guards grabbed her and laid her down upon a thick wooden frame her legs were pulled apart and the crowd roared as they got a view of her big meaty hanging pussy lips. She had no fight left after the torture she had endured and let the guards strap down her limbs as she lay there defenselessimage (1).jpeg.

The College Girls gather around Katherine as the crowds roar them on. A particularly gorgeous 5'5 blonde 19 year old with beautiful blue eyes with huge firm tits took the pussy pear off of the guard.
She shakes her tits and arse and smiles as she begins to wave it in front of Kate's face "I cant wait for them to start you fucking old whore. To ever think you thought you were hot enough to make the execution wing. Especially with those big ugly meaty cunt lips. Not to mention your tits. Mine are five times bigger and nowhere near as saggy as your tiny disgusting pair. I was hoping they would rip off as you were hanging from them." mocks the young collage girl.

Kate takes her breath and replies.

A "please you're right. I am not as beautiful as you and my breasts are disgusting compared to yours. Please show mercy to me, don't let them use it on me."
or
B "I'm more a woman than you will ever be bitch! Your a fucking bimbo and you will end up executed and raped just like me. Except you wont take it anywhere near as well as me. I will show you how a true woman uses her pussy!"

Kate looks around at the jeering crowd as they cheer and scream.
"destroy the bitch!"
"No Mercy!"
"Open up her pussy girls!"
Kate looked for a friendly face in the baying crowd but there was none, just hundreds of men and woman wanting her to take the pain to be their sexual punishment toy. They were about to witness her being sexually destroyed.

Kate felt the eyes on her 6ft tall lithe body. her long elegant legs, her firm shoulders and long neck her beautiful face and wavy hair wild and drenched in sweat. Her soft breasts with thick dark pink nipples heaved on her stretched chest as she struggled against her bonds. Her pussy totally exposed was wet and engorged topped with a perfectly shaved strip of thick dark pubic hair her clitoris fat and ready for attention.

She thought of the games she played when she was young where she always volunteered to be captured and then hopefully saved by the boys on her street. She remembered the first time she had been seen naked in public at 18 on the nude beach. Her tall boyish frame when clothed finally revealed as exquisitely feminine when she strode naked on the beach with her boyfriend. Her pink nipples and wide low hanging small breasts shaking as her heart pounded in her chest, her abnormally large pussy lips wet and on full view as the men and women on the beach stared at her, it was thrilling. Kate thought of all the men she had fucked her mouth loved being wrapped around a thick cock as she milked it swallowing load after load of cum. She had always been a kinky bitch. Now she was here. Kate was suddenly brought back to reality with a slap to the face.

"Wake up bitch! we want you to feel this!" Said the beautiful cruel blonde 19 year blonde old with huge tits. "I'm Holly and I want you to know its me that's doing this."

Kate looked to see the girl between her legs the thick pear in her hand. She braced herself then spat in her face. "Fuck you holly you whore I'm gonna take this then strap you down!" Kate thrust her pussy toward holly "Do your worst bitch!"

Kate groaned as she felt the hard cold metal meet her warm sex. " Here we go bitch i'm gonna make you scream Kate" Jeered Holly. The crowd went silent and the young collage girls torturing Kate gathered close stroking her body and cheering Holly on.

"HAHAHHAHAHHA" laughed Holly between Kate's legs. "look at these cunt lips! Your pussy is a fucking messy embarassment this pear might even help, you old bitch!!" The gathering girls laughed mocking Kate's exposed body.
"A real pussy has meat to it Holly!" yells the humiliated Kate
"Yes Kate but not fucking meat curtains!"
Kate blushed with embaressment as Holly grabbed her inner labia and roughly pulled on them spreading and yanking. "See gross that's like 5 inches of lips you fucking slut how much cock have you had? Not that a man would want a pussy like this."

Kate could not respond and just blushed in shame she fumbled for words.
"See, she knows its true! Hahahha the fucking slut" the crowd cheered as Kate went red and tears fell down her determined face.

Being spread, mocked and humiliated by these young gorgeous women was getting a response from the crowd. It was true thought Kate she had always had a fat cunt with big lips and now at 31 it could not compare to these young women and they were making her know it.

Kate felt the pear go deeper into her cunt. Her lips parting as her pussy spread wider and wider. She moaned and thrust her hips forward as the pear slipped into place in her soft sex. She loved the feeling of being filled and she shook with pleasure as the knob on the pear was slowly expanded. She bucked and rolled "MORE" she yelled as she gave in to her inhibitions

Shocked Holly quickly turned the knob two more times "The bitch likes it!" she muttered as the crowd roared her on.
Kate had taken 5 turns of the 10 setting pear and was riding it like a champ. Kates body shook and writhed her musclular lithe body and long limbs strained against the device. Two more turns 7/10 the thing must be huge inside her. Kates groans finally turned from pleasure to pain as the horrific implement spread and stretched Kate's poor cunt to massive levels. Holly began to smile again.
"Whats that bitch it starting to hurt" cooed Holly the crowd roared "give it to her" "fuck her" make her scream!"
Kate through pained teeth looked down at herself. Her lower abdomen bulged and her pussy hurt as if on fire
Kate responded
A "just give me the last 3 twists you evil cunt"
or
B"I........I.. cant take anymore mercy Holly please no more!!!"

I think it's time to string this Holly character up and start fresh on those luscious big tits. Some slow and prolonged, the pressure and pain inescapable.

Back
Top Bottom