Constantinople

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think back then, women were not really supposed to demand audiences.:confused:
In medieval Ottoman Turkey, Sultan wants to meet you.;)

But I'm Princess Messa of Jin, Queen of China ! So, I'm coequal with this ....... Sultan ? are you saying ...?

I could be happy to meet her / him in my Pekin'palace, bowing and kneeling in front of me .....:cool:

Attachments

• Messa of Jin 7.jpg
    Messa of Jin 7.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 93
I think back then, women were not really supposed to demand audiences.:confused:
In medieval Ottoman Turkey, Sultan wants to meet you.;)

You need to be careful there. The Turkish word for a female sultan is, it turns out; sultan. If the Sultan wants to meet you, you might want to keep your ears pricked for any qualifying titles as it is entirely possible in Siss's pic that she is the sultan in question :D

You need to be careful there. The Turkish word for a female sultan is, it turns out; sultan. If the Sultan wants to meet you, you might want to keep your ears pricked for any qualifying titles as it is entirely possible in Siss's pic that she is the sultan in question :D
This is, of course, because a Sultana is a small gold raisin. :confused::p:D On a more serious note, "Mehmet" is not a woman's name, but I have great faith in Barb and Siss' inventiveness, imagination, and creativity. Whoever is who, I am sure the story will progress in the gripping and rather hot manner that it started.:)

This is, of course, because a Sultana is a small gold raisin. :confused::p:D On a more serious note, "Mehmet" is not a woman's name, but I have great faith in Barb and Siss' inventiveness, imagination, and creativity. Whoever is who, I am sure the story will progress in the gripping and rather hot manner that it started.:)

Yes, just wait for the next episode .... We have plans for that one !!! :confused::p:D:rolleyes:

The Turkish word for a female sultan is, it turns out; sultan.
It's said to be sultana in Arabic -
though that's not really a 'female sultan',
I'm not sure whether there can be such a person.
A sultana in Hindi/ Urdu is the wife or daughter of a sultan.

A quick check on Wiki -
there was one female Sultan of Egypt, a former Turkic slave named Shajjar al-Durr -
the only woman to rule an Arab Muslim country - she used the title Sultan.

Razia al-Din was a female Sultan in India (Delhi),
she too used the title Sultan,
as Sultana would have implied she was not the ruler.

Where there have been several ruling Sultanas is Indonesia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom