Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
yeah I make a point of sitting upon a greased butt plug affixed to my cross upright. I could sit there for ages....(did 10 minutes last time)it's a strangely pleasurable experience plus invasive. ;)

It's an incredibly erotic experience!.Mine is hand carved and with a molded rubber, mushroom head, attached at a 45 degree angle to the stipe. I am lowered/mounted upon it first, before my wrists and ankles are tied.

View attachment 713670
View attachment 713669
Been sent these two fabulous images with ingenious use of a cornu of sorts. imagine having to ride these bad boys!
Would it be an evil twist too far to have a condemned girl prisoner forced to ride the male victim's cock as his prostate is ruthlessly stimulated? A perfect sentence for a husband and wife who are also partners in crime!

could you post some hot pictures ( animation ect.) with men impaled on cornu? the most humiliation and exposition of it to viewers the better.

After the lad has writhed around awhile massaging his prostate until he has thoroughly emptied his balls his castration should be slow and agonising.....

Back
Top Bottom