Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great pics HB, I hope we'll see more from you.

Here a some cornu pics, the majority from actual crux with dildo cornus, the last one a splendid manip by PhilX

View attachment 742741View attachment 742742View attachment 742743View attachment 742744View attachment 742745View attachment 742746View attachment 742747View attachment 742748View attachment 742749
the best thing about the cornu, in my opinion, is that the condemned has no choice as to whether he's going to ride it or not; and once he's riding it, he has no hope of escaping it.

What do you think about crucifixion with thick wooden stake called ,,cornu,, plugged in victims asshole. Of course condemned must be naked and humiliation is bigger. He can keep his body on the wooden stake or he can raise his body with his muscles. It is difficult because his legs and arms are pierced with nails. But if he stubbed his rectum with ,,cornu,, his body will be stable. His asshole and stomach will be in unbearable pain but he can feel relief in his arms and feet.

My question is what is a better solution for you?

A strong erection of the penis of crucified males caused also by the impalement stake intruding merciless in the anus of the victim must have been a provocation for the executioner watching the torture and slow death of his victim.
So it is likely that this was sometime a reason to cut off the erected cock and later on the balls or -even more painful - to burn the genitals off with the fire of a large torch
This could also be a method to reduce the time until death , when the victim with the huge open wound of the severed genitals is bleeding out !
Thank you for this images !

If a cornu is used on me, how is the size determined that it would not damage me permanently?
Okay say in a "play" or an organised session, I suggest you try before. One would replace cornu by a dildo anyway, because of "tear damage" which could lead to infections. We know that from wounds of toreros, I wrote about it. I talked to different "males" who like to be fisted, so the possible size ist about 2 fists, without any problems, but only if you are trained. It also seems as if females are "smaller", but its is more the individual size which matters, and these is dependent on individual anatonomy and age. When young I was able to enter 30xm and I am now down to 15cm, so it is really hard to say.

I'll take your word for it about the cornu stretching the anus, Darkprincess69. I did say a woman would prefer a cornu entering her vagina, since it was built to stretch when something comes in it. The anus stretches too but not as much. That is what I am assuming.
one professional girl once told me, that she like the bigger clients in her backside (no she did not mean me...) because else they touch her cervix/ovary. As man I can not say if that is true, probably an experienced female here can tell, but I guess you can go way way up the anal canal.

Sorry but Gray's Anatomy doesn't help with telling about the nerves in the anus and vagina that makes the woman with the cornua have a more pleasurable experience. Then again I haven't read all the book, especially about the nervous system.

In a real-life execution by crucifixion the victim would be less concerned about sexual stimulation than with trying to ease the pain and soreness, even if there is some pleasurable feelings that occur. I will agree with you there. But I do think in some instances the victim will try to find pleasure where he or she can find it during crucifixion. If that means having cornu up the anus and, in women, in the vagina, so be it. Whether it would be pleasurable would depend on the length, width, and material of the cornua. A long rough cornu up a woman's ass, for example, would certainly not pleasure her since it would scratch and perhaps puncture the anal and rectal walls.
You forget that when sexually aroused, some pain killers are released to the body. So it may make sense to sexually stimulate yourself on a cross, even if you are dying and since you are dying the humiliation aspect is not of much importance any longer. And to add an unpleasant story from me. Being much younger I had a painful medical problem and I tried to masturbate and staying hard as long as it needed to get the medical treatment, well not in the ambulance car, but before they reached me....

I've used a Butt plug,as a substitute "Cornu"..
It's a great sensation,after the initial mild discomfort.
from the female perspective, i've done the same, though obviously it's very different from the real thing. plugs are soft and designed for maximum comfort.

i do think i learned a little about the real thing from the experience, though, especially the fact that sitting on one does not support you and only mildly relieves any pressure on the rest of your body; and that minor pressure it does take off goes right to your tail bone, which seriously hurts.

If we talk about fantasy, then you can create such a Cornu to inject pepper extract inside. Or had a vibrator in the lower part - it hurts to fall on it, but at the lower point it can give bliss. Alternatively, you can install a needle to pierce all the nerves of the clitoris - this will definitely prevent the girl from relaxing.

zzzz3855.jpg

If we talk about fantasy, then you can create such a Cornu to inject pepper extract inside. Or had a vibrator in the lower part - it hurts to fall on it, but at the lower point it can give bliss. Alternatively, you can install a needle to pierce all the nerves of the clitoris - this will definitely prevent the girl from relaxing.

View attachment 961751
Pepper.... Well, don't upset me: I allready have problems, when females before me buy one(!) cucumber before me in the shop.....

Back
Top Bottom