couple wants to be crucified together

Go to CruxDreams.com

acarlo

Spectator
offered attractive partner for cruxificion game, we want to be crucified together with ropes we offer for the group, or individuals, and also to party, we're eager to realize the fantasies of rape and trial detention cruxificion lashes, we have adequate facilities in place Southern Spain[ [ img ] img ] [/ img] [/ img ][attachment=0:1a0yetvn]1009346.93067.jpg[/attachment:1a0yetvn]

Attachments

• 1009346.93067.jpg
    1009346.93067.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,270
acarlo said:
if we couple man woman, both bisexual
For what it's worth, I'm in Louisiana, USA, probably on the other side of the pond from you. Wish I could come over and help you out and even if I could, I might not be able to fulfill your rape fantasy with a female present (yes I'm gay). Hope you obtain what you are looking for! :)

we are in europe and we can travel without a problem, we seek a group of friends or private party where we can make our imagination in a safe manner, it hurts that we are so far

acarlo said:
we are in europe and we can travel without a problem, we seek a group of friends or private party where we can make our imagination in a safe manner, it hurts that we are so far
You can travel? Hmmm.... All I need are (at least two) bisexual men who can do the "rape." Me? I'd be the Centurion, that is, the director! You'll get the Standard Roman Crucifixion including the cornu (except the nails are fake and the blood, theatrical). Problem is, I do not own land where we can do this outdoors! I suspect in most areas of the US, if one cruxes another out-of-doors, the neighbors will call the police! I'll have to get permission / cooperation of a local BDSM group... And on top of that I'm more of a cruxee and I'll want my OWN cross! hehehe

And you guys live in Spain, I'm surprised in that heavilly Catholic country there are not more people who are into cruxing over there! I'd've thought you'd've NO problem finding cruxers there!

[attachment=0:32wf4mf1]1009346.93067.jpg[/attachment:32wf4mf1] we are finding it very difficult to find people here in Spain or in Europe to help us realize our fantasies while we have the right place indoors. surprisingly, eight of ten people desaparecencontactes with a person already know us personally when we did not hear anything about her. know any other place to put our ad?...............[ = 0] 1009346.93067.jpg [/ ] Archivo adjunto

Attachments

• 1009346.93067.jpg
    1009346.93067.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,323
Hello, 3 months ago we started this thread thought it would be easy to find people interested in crucifying a couple, but so far we have not found anyone real
are real couples with clear ideas, interested in experiencing a crucifixion erotica with ropes and a moderate time, we have place to play, and we can move all over Europe,
if anyone is interested we would love to meet you, greetings

we have realized our imagination, we have been crucified on 3 occasionssince the last comment was very interesting experiences in private but in our dungeon that is equipped with 2 crosses, put up the first time but the last 15 minutes we arrived at 35, waited in proximity increases theresidence time, we aviertos to meet people interested in sharing our fetish

We would love to arrange your crucifixion together!

(Note: This couple visited our house. We played together and they are 100% for real.)

good for you guys.. I'm definitely real but across the pond and straight. but will play with Bi-couples as long as they understand no bi /guy on guy stuff for me...

offered attractive partner for cruxificion game, we want to be crucified together with ropes we offer for the group, or individuals, and also to party, we're eager to realize the fantasies of rape and trial detention cruxificion lashes, we have adequate facilities in place Southern Spain[ [ img ] img ] [/ img] [/ img ][attachment=0:1a0yetvn]1009346.93067.jpg[/attachment:1a0yetvn]
she's incredibly hot. If I were to do it would she crucify me in return and torment & torture me before during and possibly after crucifixion as well? would you guys travle to US NYC area to make it happen for real?

would be no problem if you find the right people, traveling to the U.S. this summer
seria problema si encontramos las personas adecuadas ,viajar este verano a EE.UU

We do it my friend and I together (especially I'm the victim) and still now we have no need to involve other people. Still he finds you have a nice boddy.
good luck with your request

Back
Top Bottom