Crime and Punishment in Modern Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have you forgotten that the judge allowed the prison authorities to keep you in custody for up to ten days after the caning? Who knows how much Moore trouble you could get yourself into in that time?

I hear that your cellmate Rose might come to an untimely end. Who would get the blame for that? Isn't murder while in jail, one of those "special circumstances" reserved to the sentence of impalement?

:devil-flip: :devil-flip: :devil-flip:
The tension is unbearable so exciting!

Well, I’ve learned my lesson. Count on me going forward to be a model prisoner.
That would be a wise course. Follow it through your caning and you'll be well on the way to getting home safe!:)
These people are idiots. I’ll just charm them to death and be outta here in ten days.
I'm concerned that might not be the best attitude to take here. :(
The tension is unbearable so exciting!
Moore to cum come!:D

Author's Note: Observe the coincidence that the Major's documented and public interview on impalement was exactly four months, to the day, before Barbara's visit to Changi. Meaningful?
When my caning is complete, I’m outta here and on a plane home, right? Can’t get myself into any Moore trouble than I already have, right?
If we need an enhanced form of capital punishment for the “worst of the worst” – such as child rapists murderers,...
It seems for once Barb is on the safe side - unless not only child rapists murderers but although complainers are too "worst of the worst". Very deplorable pleasing!

Patience! Don't push Barb! Before you know, she forgets to complain!:confused:

Anyway! There are still some seats unoccupied! They only start in front of a full house audience!:D
Indeed, we need to sell every ticket to support starving writers.
starvingwriter.jpgcrazy-writer-on-bed.jpgpublishers-authors-books-writers-business-literature-CC40033_low.jpgDrFzImYX4AA9LYO.jpg
img_2859.jpg
Shit, those look too much like me!!:eek:
20179.jpg

It wont be a blood mess, if the executioner chose the right thickness for the stake it will act as a plug!
DPN [Of course the Singapore authorities anticipated the issue. The purchase (the section from the tip to the widest part) has several slots with plugs that are machined so closely, they are almost invisible to the naked eye. Once the purchase is fully inserted, servo motors open the slots allowing "excess fluids" to be drained down the hollow pole and directed to a hazardous waste processing facility on site.]

Last edited:
Public Punishment Chamber. Changi Prison Complex 1:29 PM SST

The tall man in uniform stepped forward and said, in a strong voice clearly accustomed to giving commands, “I am Major Mamat bin Osman, Commandant of Changi Prison Complex.” A Malay of Muslim descent, thought Jeffrey. “I am here to supervise the administration of punishment to Barbara A. Moore, as ordered by the criminal courts of Singapore.” Jeffrey thought it was unusual for the Commandant of the whole prison complex to supervise a routine flogging.

“Audience members are admonished not to speak at any time. If anyone observes any irregularity during this procedure, they should report it directly to the representative of the Attorney General Chambers who will be present immediately outside the door as you leave.” Right, thought, Jeffrey. Who’s dumb enough to do that?

The Commandant continued, “We take seriously our responsibility to uphold the law, fairly and correctly. This punishment will be audio and video recorded and available to the press and public watchdogs for private review. If you do not feel comfortable reporting directly, there is a website where complaints can be entered anonymously.” Hmmm? Better than the U.S., thought Jeffrey.

It was a terrible, terrible bad dream, Barb had thought, as she was led up onto the stage to present herself to what seemed like a hundred, drooling men! Chained and shackled and helpless. Her mind almost shut down as the dehumanizing embarrassment sunk in along with the dread of the physical punishment. There was a heavy monster of a man on the stage, bare to the waist, grinning at her. A tall officer began giving a speech. Barb’s reeling mind could follow little of his officious talk. Looking around, desperate for escape or rescue, she finally saw Jeffrey’s kind face staring up at her with sympathy. She gave him a little smile, tears in her eyes.

“Miss Moore has been sentenced to twenty strokes with the #3 judicial cane.” A strong murmur ran through the audience at the severity of the punishment. Mamat looked out with a withering stare and total silence followed. This man could command! thought Jeffrey.

Barb was shaken out of her trance by the mention of twenty strokes. “It’s not fair,” she cried, “It’s not fucking fair! That mean shitbag of a judge was biased against me! I protes…”

The Commandant directed Barb with a gesture of his hand to Judge Betar-Gisber, sitting in the front row. Barb swallowed her words. “Oh My God!”

Jeffrey just buried his face in his hands.

Suddenly Barb had heard the officer say, “twenty strokes with the #3 judicial cane.” Oh God! Twenty Strokes!! It wasn’t possible! Without thinking, she had blurted out her thoughts. Immediately, the officer gestured to the front row and Barb saw Judge Betar-Gisber, sitting there, with her arms folded across her chest and a look of contempt on her face. Oh My God! Barb thought. What have I done now?

Public Punishment Chamber. Changi Prison Complex 1:32 PM SST

“The prisoner is admonished to remain silent. She is warned that the sentence allows the usual discretion. Matrons, prepare the prisoner for the sentence.”

The Guards came and removed Barb’s bonds, leaving her standing alone.

“The court’s order is that Miss Moore will receive her punishment while totally nude,” the tall officer said. An excited, lustful murmur swept through the audience.

“Prisoner will remove all her clothes,” For a few seconds, Barb’s stressed mind didn’t connect the order with herself. Then the head guard nudged her. “Nice strip show for the men, Dearie,” she whispered. “Be much worse if we have it!”

Blushing deeply, Barbara reached down to the cropped waist of her top and grabbed the hem in both hands. Slowly she raised it. As it cleared her breasts, her face was mercifully was covered. But she could still hear the appreciative murmurs as her lovely, firm flesh was exposed. Taking all the time she could, she drew the top off her neck and exposed her whole upper body. Trying to delay as long as possible her nudity, the slow action merely added to the erotic nature of her display.

The guards grabbed the top, leaving Barb covering her breasts with her arms. The action didn’t totally hide the sensuous swell of her titflesh, nor the enticing thinness of her narrow, toned waist.

The guard nudged her again and Barb’s hands went, ever so reluctantly to the rope tie of her pants. Her fingers seemed hopelessly numb as she worked at the knot, but it was only a few moments before the ends parted and the waistband slumped down to rest precariously low on her hips. Jeffrey, along with all the others, noted with erotic interest the soft curve of her abdomen down toward her mons. A slight motion of her hands, and the loose pants fell quickly to her ankles.

Barb blushed deeper and trembled with embarrassment as a collective intake of breath was heard throughout the hall. The sensuous “V” of her mons was capped with a neatly trimmed “landing strip” of pubic hair with most of her slit visible below. The woman presented a spectacularly sexy sight to the already aroused onlookers.

Barb kicked off the pants while trying to hide her breasts and pussy with her hands. That was futile, since the guards immediately grabbed her arms, spun her around and led her to the flogging stand.

there is a website where complaints can be entered anonymously.” Hmmm? Better than the U.S., thought Jeffrey.

THAT was a politically loaded aside .:p

There was a heavy monster of a man on the stage, bare to the waist, grinning at her.

Oh Shit! I was hoping for a 90 pound weakling. ;)

Barb was shaken out of her trance by the mention of twenty strokes. “It’s not fair,” she cried, “It’s not fucking fair! That mean shitbag of a judge was biased against me! I protes…”

When will I ever learn? Where have all the flowers gone? When will I ever learn? When will I ever learn? :(

The Commandant directed Barb with a gesture of his hand to Judge Betar-Gisber, sitting in the front row. Barb swallowed her words. “Oh My God!”

I only open my mouth to put another foot in, so it seems ... :doh:

Jeffrey just buried his face in his hands

Apparently he thinks so too .. :rolleyes:

Trying to delay as long as possible her nudity, the slow action merely added to the erotic nature of her display.

Now he tells me ... :oops:

Barb blushed deeper and trembled with embarrassment as a collective intake of breath was heard throughout the hall. The sensuous “V” of her mons was capped with a neatly trimmed “landing strip” of pubic hair with most of her slit visible below.

Now THIS IS GETTING DOWNRIGHT EMBARRASSING. Do we have to be that detailed with description? :confused::facepalm:

Barb kicked off the pants while trying to hide her breasts and pussy with her hands. That was futile, since the guards immediately grabbed her arms, spun her around and led her to the flogging stand.

Oh geeze! Moore to come! :eek::eek::popcorn:

“I am Major Mamat bin Osman, Commandant of Changi Prison Complex.”
I was mistaken. It turns out that Major bin Osman of impalement planning IS the one to administer the caning.:oops: Does this portent worse for Barbara?:eek: Gosh, I hope not!:rolleyes:
When will I ever learn? Where have all the flowers gone? When will I ever learn? When will I ever learn?
Barb's now trying to get left wing sympathy by channeling Pete Seeger!:D
Oh geeze! Moore to come!
Much Moore! :span1:

Back
Top Bottom