Crime and Punishment in Modern Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
In other words, I don’t stand a chance??? :confused: :facepalm:
The Singapore authorities have in mind a break off of the UFC. This one goes back to the original "no rules" version of the UFC. A "cage fight" approach with no holds barred and the match doesn't end until one person can be longer move.
If you want to know what no rules means, just understand that head kicking while down is allowed.

Reminds me of the kind of fight a naive undercover reporter could get herself into following a "Big Scoop!"

And, as I recall, that turned out rather badly, didn’t it? :facepalm:
Oh my Gosh!:eek: Did I accidentally reference an excellent story by @Barbaria1 that everyone who hasn't read it should??:confused: :popcorn:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-big-scoop-by-barbaria.477/
or

It was just a long shot coincidence - I would never do that on purpose!:rolleyes:

It looks like Singapore Part II will have to wait for a drama of 18th century London.

It seems my heroines are prone to running afoul of the judicial authorities. :rolleyes:
Speaking of which,despite the good news of your new Rebecca story, its a bit cruel to keep us in suspense about Barb`s fate.Fancy leaving her alone incarcerated in a far off country facing heaven knows what charges. At least on the bright side, its amazing and well documented healing powers means that the famous tight little will be back in pristine condition in time to face the next inevitable round of punishments

Speaking of which,despite the good news of your new Rebecca story, its a bit cruel to keep us in suspense about Barb`s fate.Fancy leaving her alone incarcerated in a far off country facing heaven knows what charges. At least on the bright side, its amazing and well documented healing powers means that the famous tight little will be back in pristine condition in time to face the next inevitable round of punishments
I appreciate your impatience to learn Barb's fate in Singapore. I share it! I have an outline in mind of the first few chapters of Part II, but no real sense how the story will resolve. I am somewhat squeamish about extreme measures and death, so it takes my mind a while to wrap around an extreme ending.
Although, from reading my works, you might justly conclude that I'm just a hack writer, I actually find it very hard to write on demand. When I get an idea and character that excites me, I write fairly fast. I have had the idea of Rebecca in the back of my mind for over a year and suddenly she seemed ripe (a key factor was when I saw the name Rebecca recently and it seemed perfect - small things can be vital). I started about five days ago and have 12 chapters. I expect 20 more, but I usually underestimate. Since my excitement is now with her, I simply am unable to write more Barb for a while.
As you may expect from the intro, Rebecca is the mirror image of Barb, naive, innocent, powerless, exploited by evil, corrupt people. I'm finding that very stimulating.
Don't worry however, Barb's annoying, petty, rude, and disrespectful character is begging for further abuse. I promise, at some time, she will get what she deserves!
:span1::hanged:

Last edited:
Good that you stopped short of listing them :rolleyes:
"How would I whip Barb? Let me count the ways.
I'd whip Barb to the depth and breadth and height
My arm could reach, till welts delight my sight
For the ends of tawse and bloody back.
I beat Barb to a pulp, everyday
A most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I beat her freely, as men strive for Right;
I whip Barb purely, as they turn from Praise.
I beat Barb with the passion put to use.

Last edited:
I appreciate your impatience to learn Barb's fate in Singapore. I share it! I have an outline in mind of the first few chapters of Part II, but no real sense how the story will resolve. I am somewhat squeamish about extreme measures and death, so it takes my mind a while to wrap around an extreme ending.
Although, from reading my works, you might justly conclude that I'm just a hack writer, I actually find it very hard to write on demand. When I get an idea and character that excites me, I write fairly fast. I have had the idea of Rebecca in the back of my mind for over a year and suddenly she seemed ripe (a key factor was when I saw the name Rebecca recently and it seemed perfect - small things can be vital). I started about five days ago and have 12 chapters. I expect 20 more, but I usually underestimate. Since my excitement is now with her, I simply am unable to write more Barb for a while.
As you may expect from the intro, Rebecca is the mirror image of Barb, naive, innocent, powerless, exploited by evil, corrupt people. I'm finding that very stimulating.
Don't worry however, Barb's annoying, petty, rude, and disrespectful character is begging for further abuse. I promise, at some time, she will get what she deserves!
:span1::hanged:
I think Barb and Rebecca are very different. Rebecca is a product of 18th century England and from the lower class, with few rights. Barb has special rights. advantages and protections that she doesn't have in Singapore.Yes some bad laws and her mouth makes for a good story.

Back
Top Bottom