Crime and Punishment in Modern Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fortunately for Barb, they don`t use the cane on the back in Singapore, but it does mean that that poor tight little is likely to come in for more brutal treatment in future. We all have that to look forward to.
Of course, it is not inconceivable that the authorities would take pity on her tight little (after it received, say, another 30 with the #3) and direct the remaining, say 40, to her back or even, perchance, her breasts ("Hope springs Eternal in (whipping) the Human Breast")

Of course, it is not inconceivable that the authorities would take pity on her tight little (after it received, say, another 30 with the #3) and direct the remaining, say 40, to her back or even, perchance, her breasts ("Hope springs Eternal in (whipping) the Human Breast")
The maximum number is officially 24 strokes but your having cleverly invented the concept of discretionary strokes, I suppose she could manage the full three dozen although that would leave the poor tight little in a dreadful state and involve a period of hospitalisation.

YIKES! :eek::facepalm:

Whose side are you guys on? Poor little Barb's back and butt!
Since this is a modern Singapore caning it should be on her butt
The maximum number is officially 24 strokes but your having cleverly invented the concept of discretionary strokes, I suppose she could manage the full three dozen although that would leave the poor tight little in a dreadful state and involve a period of hospitalisation.
This way she could be flogged even harder than full rough mele criminals, YES!!!

You all know by now that I am more than willing to stoop to blatant self-promotion. Therefore I point out to my readers that I have started a new thread:

You can read this without having read the previous "A Slave's Diary", but it would help to follow some of the happenings. It can be found in the Archives or in the thread by that title.

Since this is a modern Singapore caning it should be on her butt

This way she could be flogged even harder than full rough mele criminals, YES!!!
You know it makes sense. A word of caution, a flogging of that severity with a cane 7/8ths of an inch thick is certain to damage the sciatic nerves and would not be allowed by the doctor. Play it safe, use its, 1/2 inch cousin in the hands of an expert it would produce less deep seated bruising and more surface lacerations.The errant Ms. Moore would be fully appreciative of its effectiveness long before her ordeal is concluded.

I think the kind of punishments that are given, should take into account the aesthetic qualities of the victims . Barbs derriere would be a terrible thing to waste.The physical condition of the various parts of the body ,not damaging nerve endings, should be considered.A upper limit for the number of strokes given should be put in place and a second or more session would become available . When severe flagging are given a second positions should be made available ." Changi prison" in Singapore ,where executions are done. could be used, as a second location. A more nuanced approach too this could only add the the story.while turning the victims ass into a plate of spaghetti could be avoided .

The reason that the cane is normally applied to the buttocks is because that is the safest place with the least chance of the victim suffering permanent damage due to the layer of subcutaneous fat which we all carry. Fortunately the female of the species usually is better endowed in that respect.Sorry Barb, no disrespect to the tight little intended.Excessive punishment with a lighter cane can leave the possibility of scarring, but the real danger as I mentioned earlier is the use of a heavy cane and damage to the sciatic nerves. In Singapore the cane is only applied to the buttocks and PrPr seems a little over zealous with his use of the heavier canes, he obviously wishes to but Barb through the wringer if only for our continued enjoyment.

I think the kind of punishments that are given, should take into account the aesthetic qualities of the victims . Barbs derriere would be a terrible thing to waste.The physical condition of the various parts of the body ,not damaging nerve endings, should be considered.A upper limit for the number of strokes given should be put in place and a second or more session would become available . When severe flagging are given a second positions should be made available ." Changi prison" in Singapore ,where executions are done. could be used, as a second location. A more nuanced approach too this could only add the the story.while turning the victims ass into a plate of spaghetti could be avoided .
The reason that the cane is normally applied to the buttocks is because that is the safest place with the least chance of the victim suffering permanent damage due to the layer of subcutaneous fat which we all carry. Fortunately the female of the species usually is better endowed in that respect.Sorry Barb, no disrespect to the tight little intended.Excessive punishment with a lighter cane can leave the possibility of scarring, but the real danger as I mentioned earlier is the use of a heavy cane and damage to the sciatic nerves. In Singapore the cane is only applied to the buttocks and PrPr seems a little over zealous with his use of the heavier canes, he obviously wishes to but Barb through the wringer if only for our continued enjoyment.
Please bear in mind that this is fiction. I do try for realism of place and dialogue and actions, but precise medical accuracy is not my forte or interest. I tried to acknowledge the damage caused, but also sped the recovery to allow Moore punishment in a short time. When and if, I produce a part II, I shall be the author and decide how much pain and humiliation @Barbaria1 can AND should endure, up to and, possibly, including either hanging or impalement, the latter of which is not seriously included in Singapore RL punishments.

I appreciate the strong continuing interest in this thread. I realize much is driven by the very understandable erotic enjoyment of seeing and anticipating Barb suffer for her sins. I hope some little part is due to my humble efforts. As I earlier stated, I do read the comments and MIGHT incorporate ideas in my writing. However, in the end, I write what I like and just hope others will too.

Last edited:
Please bear in mind that this is fiction. I do try for realism of place and dialogue and actions, but precise medical accuracy is not my forte or interest. I tried to acknowledge the damage caused, but also sped the recovery to allow Moore punishment in a short time. When and if, I produce a part II, I shall be the author and decide how much pain and humiliation @Barbaria1 can AND should endure, up to and including either hanging or impalement, the latter of which is not seriously included in Singapore RL punishments.

I appreciate the strong continuing interest in this thread. I realize much is driven by the very understandable erotic enjoyment of seeing and anticipating Barb suffer for her sins. I hope some little part is due to my humble efforts. As I earlier stated, I do read the comments and MIGHT incorporate ideas in my writing. However, in the end, I write what I like and just hope others will too.
Good for you.

Please bear in mind that this is fiction. I do try for realism of place and dialogue and actions, but precise medical accuracy is not my forte or interest. I tried to acknowledge the damage caused, but also sped the recovery to allow Moore punishment in a short time. When and if, I produce a part II, I shall be the author and decide how much pain and humiliation @Barbaria1 can AND should endure, up to and, possibly, including either hanging or impalement, the latter of which is not seriously included in Singapore RL punishments.

Great point enough from me thanks

As you know, an archive of this story has been posted. If you wish, you may write a brief review there to help guide other readers who might consider reading about Singapore justice.

Review, he says???

I’m planning to write a complaint, maybe even whine a bit too.

Back
Top Bottom