Crown Of Thorns? Discussion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know if the Romans had them but Jessica has bunch!

I don't have a bunch (my room mate has more sets) and I prefer to have my nipples squeezed just as I am really getting into my orgasm, just makes me explode. The nipple clamps make me too hot too fast, I don't get to savor it.

Besides I prefer the little string of bells that goes between my nipples, enough weight to be exciting with out being distracting.

kisses

willowfall

I don't have a bunch (my room mate has more sets) and I prefer to have my nipples squeezed just as I am really getting into my orgasm, just makes me explode. The nipple clamps make me too hot too fast, I don't get to savor it.

Besides I prefer the little string of bells that goes between my nipples, enough weight to be exciting with out being distracting.

kisses

willowfall
I know what you mean Willow...I love to have nipples squeezed too I love it,But when Jess gets in a kinky mood well it's the clamps for me...I love to delay my orgasm as long as I can before letting it consume me. kisses!connie.

Well, Connie and Willow, those last posts have images dancing in my head. Time for the cold shower....

THT
y're a very horny guy................. thought you as torturer cooler:D

just like me old chap.
a burst of laughter by our wenches all in the forum:rolleyes:

kisses

willowfall

After the guys took it into the shower, down the drain, into the pipes, presumably ending up in the sewer, etc. I would love to get back to more of this true confession stuff. :)

tree in problems:D:eek:

ladies come and safe him and as benefit he will crucify you with great pleasure:D

After the guys took it into the shower, down the drain, into the pipes, presumably ending up in the sewer, etc. I would love to get back to more of this true confession stuff. :)

I'm not throwing my whole perverted sex life out there for the whole world to see.

I'll let tidbits go if I'm in the mood or the conversation goes that way.

Besides you never know if I'm the girl your hitting on. Do you want to have all the fun ruined before I go down down and we get sweaty?

kisses

willowfall

I'm not throwing my whole perverted sex life out there for the whole world to see.

I'll let tidbits go if I'm in the mood or the conversation goes that way.

Besides you never know if I'm the girl your hitting on. Do you want to have all the fun ruined before I go down down and we get sweaty?

kisses

willowfall

1) Why? I LOVE perversion.
2) I AM hitting on you.
3) So you go down?
4) I'm having fun now. The biggest sex organ in the body is the brain. (At least in SOME of us guys.)

XXX. (Remember when that would have stood for kisses?) and OOO (hugs!).

3) So you go down?

XXX. (Remember when that would have stood for kisses?) and OOO (hugs!).

Yes I "go down" (as my brothers would say, god that is such a 70's term). I love giving oral sex.

And if you think about probably something a Roman slave gril would have preferred to do. You satisfy your master without the dangers of pregnancy which run from from Death from complications all the way through the Domina having you tortured to death because she thinks he husband likes you too much.

And I'm just old enough to remember to have written XXX to a couple of boys on their valentines day's cards.

kisses

willowfall

I don't know if the Romans had them but Jessica has bunch!
tell us about that bunch:devil: some nice clips yes we know that already some time.
and a little redhead like it to have them on her nipples isn't?:devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom