Crown Of Thorns? Discussion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I See crucifixion more as a way to humiliate ( submission of the victime also) with the naked body seen on a verry explicit way instead of a torture methode... This has also nothing to make with any religion symbol...there are so plenty of them that at the end even roasted fish on a barbecue could be an offence.
That's just my opinion. I hope to disculpate hereby some lovers of crucifixion
The most famous is without doubt Jesus, but I believe that the crucifixion of Jesus, and we both just such an EXCLUSIVE symbol of Christianity, Because many people have died on the cross during the time

Attachments

• رهیاب صلیب1.jpg
    رهیاب صلیب1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 443
Last edited by a moderator:
The most famous is without doubt Jesus, but I believe that the crucifixion of Jesus, and we both just such an EXCLUSIVE symbol of Christianity, Because many people have died on the cross during the time

In the western world today, the cross is associated with Christianity, so much so Islamic countries have the "Red Cresent" in order not to offend the Islamic populace by having the "Red Cross" come in and help.

Early Christians did not use the cross as a symbol of their religion.

And yes it has been used as a method of torture and execution by many many societies both before and after the rise of Christianity (including Islam where it is in use today in some of the more fundementalist societies).

People who wish to be offended will find something to be offended about. I had a friend at a not-for-profit charity where they discussed eliminating the word 'picnic' from the title of the company picnic because it was a term used in the old south for a lynching. Really? Get a life.

We have people here who are of all religions, agnostic (yours truly) and atheistic. We are drawn together by a fascination with the concept and subject of crucifixion. Whether it be sexual, an interest in inflicting pain or having pain inflicted upon them or just a clinical fascination with the subject.

We will see the subject based on our subjective viewpoint (for example I've never understood 'consensual because they love me') but by accepting that other viewpoints exist and exploring them we may broaden our own view of the subject.

Even if it is only to say "Willowfall is so full of crap her eyes are brown (they are)." Again I have flashbacks to a time period I have no personal knowledge because all my brothers were born by 1971 and I didn't show up until 1980.

kisses

willowfall

...I got friends in low places
where the whiskey flows and the beer washes the blues away...

'Crucifixion' is to Christianity as the word 'fuck' is to each generation. They all think they made it up (Tree did perfect it). Are you going to ride the old paint, Willowfall???

T

...I got friends in low places
where the whiskey flows and the beer washes the blues away...

'Crucifixion' is to Christianity as the word 'fuck' is to each generation. They all think they made it up (Tree did perfect it). Are you going to ride the old paint, Willowfall???

T

How could you have perfected it, you haven't done me? ;)

As to riding the old paint, is that my way or your way (naked with my hands tied behind my back on the way to my execution)?

kisses

willowfall

ok, Maybe not perfected but well practiced ...

Smooth stipe or rough??? Round shape spikes or rusted, blood-covered square spikes covered with dirt? Tall cross or people looking down at the short scraps of wood you are nailed to...

Decisions...

t

Stand tall, stand proud.
Paint the picture as you see it.
The walk is vision.
The ride is choice.
The veil only a disguises
As the timber falls into the light.
Discovered.
;)

In many of the pictures that have been created using the different computer software manipulations, one thing seems to be a common thread. The Victim has a crown of thorns.

In real life has anyone thought about or actually had a crown placed upon their head?

Of course, this would have to be discussed and planned very carefully. We are imagining something that very easily could involve spilling blood. With ALL of the associated precautions and preventions.

I have thought about this idea, but my partner and I have agreed to no blood.

Just curious.

Mike

In many of the pictures that have been created using the different computer software manipulations, one thing seems to be a common thread. The Victim has a crown of thorns.

In real life has anyone thought about or actually had a crown placed upon their head?

Of course, this would have to be discussed and planned very carefully. We are imagining something that very easily could involve spilling blood. With ALL of the associated precautions and preventions.

I have thought about this idea, but my partner and I have agreed to no blood.

Just curious.

Mike
I would prefer some pieces of barb wire around the biceps, the breast muscles and around the knees, they will scratch when moving up and down. Later the wounds can be treated with concentrated vinegar, that burns like hell even on little scratches!

I did not have a crown of thorns.

[QUOTE = "cmeinsen, posta: 207772, membro: 3134"]. Io non ho avuto una corona di spine [/ QUOTE]
sarebbe, sexy vedere il sangue che scendeva dalla fronte1471824_10151811106102424_642354161_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that the scalp bleeds profusely if wounded, so a load of thorns penetrating the skin & I imagine scraping along the bone of the skull would not only be extremely painful but also produce severe bleeding, one's face would become very bloody, not just the usual image of trickles running down here & there.

it all depends on how tight the crown is and how many thorns it has inward

The crown of thorns that bloody the face as further humiliation of the condemned (as if it were needed) I do not think it is used only with the KING of the Jews ...
We Romans were masters of spectacular executions ....

Attachments

• 0_4655.jpg
    0_4655.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 150
Back
Top Bottom