Crown Of Thorns: Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Was the crown of thorns something that was made famous after the romans crucified a certain Jewish "troublemaker"? did it catch on afterwords or was it just a one time thing?
Really nobody knows. We don't have any archaeological evidence, and have mostly religious iconography to go on. I suspect it's added in as a little extra torture that fits with the theme, more than a deliberate attempt at historical accuracy.
I doubt the Romans crucified a lot of people styled the King of the Jews. It may have been a motif added by the early Christians in the Gospels to differentiate Jesus' crucifixion from other crucifixions, and show it as special. If that is correct, then the Romans either never used crowns of thorns, or only did it in that one case. Either way, it doesn't really matter insofar as all of it is stories now, and we can do what we like in stories, especially where there really is very little historical record to contradict us.

To be honest, a crown of thorns would get in the way of the stripping of the victim's clothes, unless the clothes are ripped apart or the victim had already been naked. The soldiers would've been rough so the thorns could get caught up easily. If I'm not mistaken, the Bible did mention that they did not tear his cloak of something along those lines. It does make for better visuals and adds to the eroticism for me though. I'm not complaining. :)

Ariel crowned. :)

Ariel crowned.jpg

Nice stuff! Some extra Thornes!
hello xso,
I like the use of thorns here to lacerate her (lamentably untortured) breasts but regardless cause stimulating blood trickles to adorn her naked torso front.

Red Feline (or whatever they are this week) have two excellent crown of thorns (or barbed wire) scenes which are extremely exciting.

The first sequence is from "Perils of Jane 3” at 1 hour 16 minutes where the victim is Jane von Detlefson, the comely star of a three movie series. Her performance is stellar but Jac should have removed his rings and watch to strengthen the visual imagery. No creative imagination there by him in an otherwise brilliant series s & m scenes. Some (e.g. "Desperately Seeking Red Feline” a.k.a. "Red Room”) have the best scene where a long strand of barbed wire is shown to victim (Jane von Detlefson) before being wrapped tightly around her head with resultant blood trickles coursing down her agonised face. This agonising cruelty is inflicted after she has been whipped (scourged?) back and then front but before she is nailed through hands and feet to the red wall. A 3D wooden cross would have immeasurably improved these final scenes. Didn’t Jac ever ask the clients of his unique crux themed productions about their thoughts regarding some fairly lame (but easily corrected) scenes with him as the torturer??

I attach shots from RF movies (both starring Jane von Detlefson), first "Perils of Jane in the Green Inferno”, then (in the next post) Jane again suffering in "Red Room". My thoughts about the first sequence (Jane - Green Inferno 3) is victim is shown what is to be done to her next. The jagged crown is then placed onto her tender head and forced into her flesh. The shot after her crowning shows the effects of her previous tortures suffered, i.e. flogging front and back (her panties and remnants of skirt have already been torn off during a brutal 7 minute flogging of her enticing back side.

I'll post the Red Room images in the next posting (see below) in case this posting size is approaching its size limits.

Attachments

• Jane Green Inferno00.png
    Jane Green Inferno00.png
    575 KB · Views: 673
  • Jane Green Inferno01.png
    Jane Green Inferno01.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 606
  • Jane Green Inferno03.png
    Jane Green Inferno03.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 559
  • Jane Green Inferno06.png
    Jane Green Inferno06.png
    541.7 KB · Views: 542
  • Jane Green Inferno07.png
    Jane Green Inferno07.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 575
hello xso,
I like the use of thorns here to lacerate her (lamentably untortured) breasts but regardless cause stimulating blood trickles to adorn her naked torso front.

Red Feline (or whatever they are this week) have two excellent crown of thorns (or barbed wire) scenes which are extremely exciting.

The first sequence is from "Perils of Jane 3” at 1 hour 16 minutes where the victim is Jane von Detlefson, the comely star of a three movie series. Her performance is stellar but Jac should have removed his rings and watch to strengthen the visual imagery. No creative imagination there by him in an otherwise brilliant series s & m scenes. Some (e.g. "Desperately Seeking Red Feline” a.k.a. "Red Room”) have the best scene where a long strand of barbed wire is shown to victim (Jane von Detlefson) before being wrapped tightly around her head with resultant blood trickles coursing down her agonised face. This agonising cruelty is inflicted after she has been whipped (scourged?) back and then front but before she is nailed through hands and feet to the red wall. A 3D wooden cross would have immeasurably improved these final scenes. Didn’t Jac ever ask the clients of his unique crux themed productions about their thoughts regarding some fairly lame (but easily corrected) scenes with him as the torturer??

I attach shots from both these RF movies (each starring Jane von Detlefson), first "Perils of Jane in the Green Inferno”, then (in the next post) Jane again suffering in "Red Room". My thoughts about the first sequence (Jane - Green Inferno 3) victim is shown what is to be done to her next. The jagged crown is then placed onto her tender head and forced into her flesh. The shot after her crowning shows the effects of her previous tortures suffered, i.e. flogging front and back - her panties have already been torn off during a brutal 7 minute flogging of her enticing back side and breasts.

I'll post the Red Room images in the next posting (see below) in case this posting size is approaching its size limits.

In the crowning sequence from “Red Room", the abject terror on Jane’s face at what is to be done to her next is erotically intense.
First she is shown the jagged barbed wire that will be torn into her head - Jane Red Room crowning01.
We then see her agonised face as the cruel coils are wrapped and pulled around and into her tender flesh - Jane Red Room crowning03/07/09/12/15/16/17
She looks up, perhaps to those (in an arena fantasy), who have had her crucified, hoping to be shown mercy - Jane Red Room crowning20.
She is shown the nails to be used to crucify her - Jane Red Room crowning24
Her right hand is nailed - Jane Red Room crowning29
Having been nailed through her hands, she is shown the nails to be driven through her feet - Jane Red Room crowning30
After nailing her is finished, she hangs crowned and nailed, slowly dying (to the jeers of the Roman mob?) - Jane Red Room crowning32

The crowning segment of the movie are the most erotic crux themed footage I have ever seen. Bravo Jane! This movie is among the best crux themed productions that RED feline (et al) made. Jane is also truly memorable in "The Via Crucis of Jane 1" (50 minutes with nailing) and appears to encore her performance in "The Via Crucis of Jane 2", although Jane is only tied to the cross. Her performance is most erotic regardless.

Attachments

• Jane Red Room crowning01.png
    Jane Red Room crowning01.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 568
  • Jane Red Room crowning03.png
    Jane Red Room crowning03.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 549
  • Jane Red Room crowning07.png
    Jane Red Room crowning07.png
    336 KB · Views: 529
  • Jane Red Room crowning09.png
    Jane Red Room crowning09.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 487
  • Jane Red Room crowning12.png
    Jane Red Room crowning12.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 457
  • Jane Red Room crowning12.png
    Jane Red Room crowning12.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 477
  • Jane Red Room crowning15.png
    Jane Red Room crowning15.png
    342.1 KB · Views: 467
  • Jane Red Room crowning16.png
    Jane Red Room crowning16.png
    323.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Jane Red Room crowning17.png
    Jane Red Room crowning17.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 485
  • Jane Red Room crowning20.png
    Jane Red Room crowning20.png
    424.6 KB · Views: 523
In the crowning sequence from “Red Room", the abject terror on Jane’s face at what is to be done to her next is erotically intense.
First she is shown the jagged barbed wire that will be torn into her head - Jane Red Room crowning01.
We then see her agonised face as the cruel coils are wrapped and pulled around and into her tender flesh - Jane Red Room crowning03/07/09/12/15/16/17
She looks up, perhaps to those (in an arena fantasy), who have had her crucified, hoping to be shown mercy - Jane Red Room crowning20.
She is shown the nails to be used to crucify her - Jane Red Room crowning24
Her right hand is nailed - Jane Red Room crowning29
Having been nailed through her hands, she is shown the nails to be driven through her feet - Jane Red Room crowning30
After nailing her is finished, she hangs crowned and nailed, slowly dying (to the jeers of the Roman mob?) - Jane Red Room crowning32

The crowning segment of the movie is the most erotic crux themed footage I have ever seen. Bravo Jane! This movie is among the best crux themed productions that Red Feline (et al) have made. Jane is also truly memorable in "The Via Crucis of Jane 1" (50 minutes with nailing) and appears to encore her performance in "The Via Crucis of Jane 2", although Jane is only tied to the cross. Her performance is most erotic regardless.
Attachments to my last post attempted to exceed the 10 file limit. Sorry, admin.

Here are the last 4 attachments (Red Feline's "Red Room" as detailed above).

Jane's acting in Red Feline productions is among the most erotic I know of. Equal in eroticism (from a crux perspective) are those of RF star Camille. Her series of 10 "The Via Crucis of Camille" movies are startlingly exciting to watch. I especially enjoy the scene in "The Via Crucis of Camille 2" where the already whipped Camille is made to carry her patibulum, under the whip. The scene is only 3 minutes 25 seconds long - a great waste of erotic possibilities. Camille never carried the patibulum in any other her other 9 Via Crucis movies although she is tied on her knees to a patibulum in her last Via Crucis movie VC Camile 10 for further whipping. Camille's name is Carmen Paintoux.

To me, Camille's most dramatic and erotic nailing and subsequent hanging on her cross is one of any female stars' supreme performances depicting a crucified, naked, tortured female. Her jerking during nailing (hands) and after being pulled up onto the stipes, her feet are truly outstanding. Her continued agonised athleticism once finally in position and hanging on her cross is par excellence.

Attachments

• Jane Red Room crowning24.png
    Jane Red Room crowning24.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 539
  • Jane Red Room crowning29.png
    Jane Red Room crowning29.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 577
  • Jane Red Room crowning30.png
    Jane Red Room crowning30.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 591
  • Jane Red Room crowning32.png
    Jane Red Room crowning32.png