Crown Of Thorns: Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love the expression of 1 and 4,5... making me remember my "Crucified Mother" story.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-crucified-mother-by-yupar.6301/
Looks like my manip of mother queen character ;)
Thank you very much for liking Vivian's photos and especially for conparing with Mother Queen. I love your story since it was posted. Many thanks to you for this fantastic story and also many thanks to Eulalia for translating it. I've read ''Crucified Mother'' at least 10 times and love it very much. I wish more stories like this:rolleyes: Thanks:)

Last edited:
It would be even more dramatic if you could simulate her nailed, the ropes are then cut away, she is left to suffer the martyrdom of St Vivian.
Wow! Like the idea very much ''The Martydrom of St. Vivian'', very emotional, will be great. But I can't make manips (must learn Photoshop:)) Our forums nice artists may do something in future from this stuff;)

Thank you very much for liking Vivian's photos and especially for conparing with Mother Queen. I love your story since it was posted. Many thanks to you for this fantastic story and also many thanks to Eulalia for translating it. I've read ''Crucified Mother'' at least 10 times and love it very much. I wish more stories like this:rolleyes: Thanks:)
Thank you and sorry i missed out your reply as I 'm living in almost three different worlds in RL (not including crux life yet :D) .. and I m truly glad you liked it :) hope Vivian may enjoy too :)

For your crown of thorns' pics of her, those are my most favorite among your pics...
As a spector ... I may shout "Cricify the bitch!" while the lictor stripped off her loin cloth and announces "Behold your queen !" by showing all her intimate parts to all the world to see ...:devil::devil::devil:

Thank you and sorry i missed out your reply as I 'm living in almost three different worlds in RL (not including crux life yet :D) .. and I m truly glad you liked it :) hope Vivian may enjoy too :)

For your crown of thorns' pics of her, those are my most favorite among your pics...
As a spector ... I may shout "Cricify the bitch!" while the lictor stripped off her loin cloth and announces "Behold your queen !" by showing all her intimate parts to all the world to see ...:devil::devil::devil:
Thank you so much:) yeas, we both like your story, it's realy a classic and also exciting one.. I agree, Crown of Thorns pics are my favorite too, 'couse I'm a classic Crux fan. How beautiful and exciting you describe the scene, as a spectator and a lictor, you guessed my thoughts, when I make this pics I'm thinking about this classic situation, spectators, Romans, arena, etc.. many thanks to you:)

BTW, Vivian has a child , son or daughter? I asked as I saw a scar ... but as I said before, I feel with scar and nude cant reduce the beauty of crux, and for my personal point, it makes better :)

2 sons:) yeas I agree with you, it's not bad with scar, thanks for kind words;)
So great! To get a son is always be my fantasy dreaming but I enjoy more with a daughter in my RL. . .

Then Vivian deserve to be humiliated, suffered and executed on the cross .... to save her sons from sacrifice :p

Back
Top Bottom