Crucified And Debreasted

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the arena, before the Romans enjoyed as high light the combat of the gladiators, they could watch the execution of criminals. The condemned were crucified on the arena's sand, but as the victims normally could last long before death came, they were tortured in many ways on their crosses to hasten their death before the main games started. And so women nailed on crosses had often cut their tits off, to degrade their womanhood, their pain and the bloody mess a gory offer for the Roman onlookers. arena03a.jpgarena09a.jpg arena12a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the arena, before the Romans enjoyed as high light the combat of the gladiators, they could watch the execution of criminals. The condemned were crucified on the arena's sand, but as the victims normally could last long before death came, they were tortured in many ways on their crosses to hasten their death before the main games started. And so women nailed on crosses had often cut their tits off, to degrade their womanhood, their pain and the bloody mess a gory offer for the Roman onlookers. View attachment 115990View attachment 116001
OMG.

They look like two early Damians. It wasn't a style he kept for long. Probably too strong for Dofantasy. Stuck to nails only before recently (under pressure) opting for ropes.

In the arena, before the Romans enjoyed as high light the combat of the gladiators, they could watch the execution of criminals. The condemned were crucified on the arena's sand, but as the victims normally could last long before death came, they were tortured in many ways on their crosses to hasten their death before the main games started. And so women nailed on crosses had often cut their tits off, to degrade their womanhood, their pain and the bloody mess a gory offer for the Roman onlookers. View attachment 115990View attachment 116001

you're probably right, MagisterMaxi Sir - to judge by the accounts of the martyrs,
women could expect to have their breasts ripped with sharp hooks
and/or squeezed with red-hot pincers
as part of the standard torture/ softening up
before we were taken out for execution,
so we'd have been herded into the arena looking pretty much as we do in those pics.

Last edited:
you're probably right, MagisterMaxi Sir - to judge by the accounts of the martyrs,
women could expect to have their breasts ripped with sharp hooks
and/or squeezed with red-hot pincers
as part of the standard torture/ softening up
before we were taken out for execution,
so we'd have been herded into the arena looking pretty much as we do in those pics.​
its still very cruel punishment before death but when in Rome

Today on Good Friday, let's remember all men, women, boys and girls who died for their faith as true martyrs in Roman arenas. If the believers were old or too young, they were just good enough as meat for the wild beasts. But good looking young men and women, strong and cute were good for entertainment of the plebs and so they got bound or nailed on crosses where they had to endure endless tortures before death delivered them. Shredding or cutting off their breasts was just the beginning of their ordeals.

arena22a.jpgarena74a.jpg cru12.jpg

It must have been very erotic for their enemies to debreast them. Taking everything from their womanhood the hour before their crucifixion.

One wonders if the husband lost their manhood, tortured beside them and both having been cut off their sex.

Now if you want your victim to continue to be usable as a torment toy, you need to cauterize those wounds before she bleeds to death.

So now you can indulge in multiple torture fantasies. Flog me, nail me to a cross, cut or rip off my breasts, then cauterize the wounds with hot irons, them move on to you next torture of choice.

Hey the crowd payed for entertainment, GIVE IT to them! One and done is no fun (in so many things)!

kisses

willowfall

But what a beautiful image! It makes the imagination fly. The young and delicate girl waiting for the hour of her martyrdom, while from the sand, the cry of pain and anguish reach her, I know that soon it will be her turn, her cross awaits her.
The idea of debreasting seems awful. But I have to admit (and I'm almost ashamed to admit in public) that when I read about Agatha she became my inspiration. In the version that I first read as a girl, it was described that she "smiled" as they tortured her breasts.

The idea of debreasting seems awful. But I have to admit (and I'm almost ashamed to admit in public) that when I read about Agatha she became my inspiration. In the version that I first read as a girl, it was described that she "smiled" as they tortured her breasts.

But raping whipping and cruxing her doesn't? LOL

Just one more torment and if done properly doesn't kill the victim. Unlike say cutting her open and cutting out her internal organs. Or shoving a hot poker up her vagina or ass.

As to related stories as to how someone suffered thru their torture or execution ALWAYS take them with a grain of salt. They are mostly written for the propaganda effect with little regard for the facts.

kisses

willowfall

An old engraving shows what kind of device was used on the crucified to torture the breast. And in one picture, the monsters simply fall to her with her bare hands. Scorpio 3, black and white, you can torture the breasts with the torture device of her drawing!

Attachments

• collaert_eulalia.jpg
    collaert_eulalia.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Priest-Purgatory-Graphic+Novel.jpg
    Priest-Purgatory-Graphic+Novel.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 247
  • sivillacrocefissa06_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa06_scorpio.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 248
  • sivillacrocefissa09_scorpio.jpg
    sivillacrocefissa09_scorpio.jpg