Crucifixion Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
sweet Connie, you've told your crucifixion very different!?
You had nails in the hands and not to wrists, feet tied, not nailed, and you did not have a crown of thorns on your head ....
we all, at least most of us, dream about crucifixion in our own way. The real one, where Connie go through, was, is a horrible memorie she wanted forget asap. But she have the same kink (thrill) about that as we all have and that is what she is dreaming about. Grant her the pleasure of her dreams just like this one from some years ago.

Gabrielle-Xena-Connie-Xena_Warrior_Princess.jpg

sweet Connie, you've told your crucifixion very different!?
You had nails in the hands and not to wrists, feet tied, not nailed, and you did not have a crown of thorns on your head ....
Yes,that is all true.

The look on those girls faces as the victim was raised up on her cross was truly amazing, it did`nt take much to work out that they both wished it was them being crucified, all three videos are great but my YTD software keeps putting up a message Failed, i will try again later, but whoever posted those Vids. Thank You for the thrills

Im sure that more will be posted at some point.

i had a nail driven through my hand as a child... yeah, not fun. i was in far too much pain to think of any posible erotic aspect of it. still, i suppose not everyone is the same.

You are close, but it is Kristin that is famous for her sunglasses
y're right and her red shoes.................and hamsters:D

OZ, as in the prequal to when Dorothy landed?
Lotsa Wicked Witches Like Me......HeHeeeee My "Little Pretty"?

Should I continue?

I promise lotsa blood and flesh?
Curious?

how do they do it? she is not really nailed , but how does she stay 0n the cross? the crux women are really tied, allowing them to move a lot. how does she do the act. i like the emphisis on the breathing problem which i think is a major part of the misery of crucifiction. she is exelent and beautiful.

When and if, you find out, let me know as well please?

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps what holds them on the cross is removed by technology( like photo shop) and they just h0ld the nail head. their hands or wrists are tied but we cant see the lines.

Back
Top Bottom