don't any men see it that way?

to me, that short, figure-hugging red dress
riding up her thighs as she struggles to cope is very erotic,
wwwhhhaaauuuwwhh was she wearing a dress:confused:

to me, that short, figure-hugging red dress
riding up her thighs as she struggles to cope is very erotic,

In some situations the right clothing can certainly add to the eroticism of the scenario...there are no hard and fast rules...it just has to feel right to the scene. Sometimes clothing just comes across as a rather odd effort to tame something that should not be tamed but in the right circumstances it has huge impact.

Love long, lean ladies on crosses!!!!

Look at some of the female spectators. They seem entranced as the victim is raised on her cross and hangs. It's as though they're getting aroused at the sight...
My crucifixion was kinda like that one,but were wern't as many people(only about 15)and my cross was not as big.
sweet Connie, you've told your crucifixion very different!?
You had nails in the hands and not to wrists, feet tied, not nailed, and you did not have a crown of thorns on your head ....
Iknow...I was there!

Alina is in a terrible position: its thinness draws the ribs beneath the skin. Certainly, the breathing is not easy. The body is lowered on the legs that do not have the force of lift. The muscles of the arms and shoulders is very tense. The face is not contracted by pain: very strange. Staying two hours in that position to be painful. The belly is hollowed out, a sign that the strength of the abdominal muscles is almost nothing. The top of the video: lose urine and sitting on the "cornu"

as for the nailing, note the cape. the human hand changes for the stage craft hand under the cape the feet nailing, the hand moves up the nail does not move down the actor on the cross is perfect

The only video I know of that is free is Goddess on vimeo. It's about four and a half mins long and you've probably seen it.
This video is superb. Of the best ever yet to have watched. Well done to the production team and female getting crucified. Even her loincloth is perfect

Alina has a great body, nice to look on, over and over.... thanks!
The perfect skinny ladies body to fully crucify. Goodness she is superb. I want to run my hands all over her ribcage. Lovely ribs hips and belly button.

as for the nailing, note the cape. the human hand changes for the stage craft hand under the cape the feet nailing, the hand moves up the nail does not move down the actor on the cross is perfect

i am not sure....yeah, very smart video making....but i ever seen that TRICK....if they changes for a "DOLL HAND",...why i can see wendy's finger move up and down when she get nailed?......( i am sorry for my english)......and i cant find behind the scene for this movie...

Back
Top Bottom