Crucifixion Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hadn't seen it. Some details were distracting, like three blows to get the spike through the hand and nailing the hand intead of the wrist. They'd never get hired at THT, inc.
The one thing that gets my goat the most is the size of the cross. First in the days before power tools it was manual labor to cut and shape wood, therefore wood was a pricey commodity. That said, second, I doubt they'd go to that expernse to crucify someone. Third, she'd never pick that monster up, much less drag it anywhere. And fourth, those guys were going to lift that monster with her weight nailed to it.

Onther than a bit of bitching, I liked it. Thanks for posting

tht
I wish they totally disrobed her.

The only video I know of that is free is Goddess on vimeo. It's about four and a half mins long and you've probably seen it.
Very good.

as for the nailing, note the cape. the human hand changes for the stage craft hand under the cape the feet nailing, the hand moves up the nail does not move down the actor on the cross is perfect
Here is another female Christ simulation clip with an "extras" clip to follow. Enjoy.
Warm regards, Ranger1.

Attachments

• A Bad Day (extras) cut 2m57s.mp4
    7.7 MB · Views: 3,160
Menagerie

A mark ... A word ...

Trust is earned

With eyes wide open!

:popcorn:

Very good.

Very good indeed! More of an artsy feel to it. Some of it has a found-footage video feel to it. Why so few likes? What's not to like?!

Here is another female Christ simulation clip with an "extras" clip to follow. Enjoy.
Warm regards, Ranger1.
Here's "A Bad Day from a Roman Woman"

Excellent! The model is an "everywoman". I can really identify. Very bloody and realistic for using a live model.

Back
Top Bottom