Crucifixion Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please I need of free videos of crucified girls with nails... I look in particular for the moment of their crucifixion.....Can you help me?? :(

Please I need of free videos of crucified girls with nails... I look in particular for the moment of their crucifixion.....Can you help me?? :(

The only video I know of that is free is Goddess on vimeo. It's about four and a half mins long and you've probably seen it.

I'll look for you some Poags perhaps or Red Felines

The only video I know of that is free is Goddess on vimeo. It's about four and a half mins long and you've probably seen it.
I hadn't seen it. Some details were distracting, like three blows to get the spike through the hand and nailing the hand intead of the wrist. They'd never get hired at THT, inc.
The one thing that gets my goat the most is the size of the cross. First in the days before power tools it was manual labor to cut and shape wood, therefore wood was a pricey commodity. That said, second, I doubt they'd go to that expernse to crucify someone. Third, she'd never pick that monster up, much less drag it anywhere. And fourth, those guys were going to lift that monster with her weight nailed to it.

Onther than a bit of bitching, I liked it. Thanks for posting

tht

and tree they are no concurrents but some starting she carpenters............................ and that's why it looks so clumsy.
perhaps

and tree they are no concurrents but some starting she carpenters............................ and that's why it looks so clumsy.
perhaps

"some starting she carpenters" sounds like female apprentice carpenters to me. Surely Hans would not be so sexist!......He will face The Wrath Of Melissa if he is!!!!!!

"some starting she carpenters" sounds like female apprentice carpenters to me. Surely Hans would not be so sexist!......He will face The Wrath Of Melissa if he is!!!!!!

I assure you I just spiked his ale, he knows not what he is saying, nor do we...

tree

I hadn't seen it. Some details were distracting, like three blows to get the spike through the hand and nailing the hand intead of the wrist. They'd never get hired at THT, inc.
The one thing that gets my goat the most is the size of the cross. First in the days before power tools it was manual labor to cut and shape wood, therefore wood was a pricey commodity. That said, second, I doubt they'd go to that expernse to crucify someone. Third, she'd never pick that monster up, much less drag it anywhere. And fourth, those guys were going to lift that monster with her weight nailed to it.

Onther than a bit of bitching, I liked it. Thanks for posting

tht
I don't suppose they'd have had schmaltzed-up Elgar playing or lesbian lovey-dovey stuff either -​
but I don't think they were aiming at an accurate historical reconstruction, Tree!​
[but the significance of the tin of sardines dropped on the Via Crucis is lost on me, I admit! :confused:]​

I don't suppose they'd have had schmaltzed-up Elgar playing or lesbian lovey-dovey stuff either -​
but I don't think they were aiming at an accurate historical reconstruction, Tree!​
[but the significance of the tin of sardines dropped on the Via Crucis is lost on me, I admit! :confused:]​

Ain't looking for historical accuracies. The vast majority in the film industry make most of their money on side jobs. THT, Inc. does consider experience while hiring...

THT

Note: THT, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and will crucify women without regard for sexual orientation.

I assure you I just spiked his ale, he knows not what he is saying, nor do we...

tree
but..........................they are clumsy and therefore i named them careful starters

Ain't looking for historical accuracies. The vast majority in the film industry make most of their money on side jobs. THT, Inc. does consider experience while hiring...

THT

Note: THT, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and will crucify women without regard for sexual orientation.
but it is taking up if possible

It could be a crude reference to the aroma of an unwashed female vagina, though I never felt that way. But that's what Admi says...

T
thx old Oak I'm always the scapegoat isn't:D

Back
Top Bottom