Crucified In The Desert.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Goodbyekitty

Magistrate
NxMHRPs.jpg

Thank you so much http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/zaz-animations.21972/ for the rendering of me. Made me work extra hard on the background. Also another thanks for my profile pic!

(as I've said in another thread)
Very nice - colour, light, composition, tilted head and expression,
hostile, spiky desert plants and harsh rocks - a major work of crux art I'd say!

Thank you. This is the real me trying to emulate a pose for a retouch (hanging on my chin up bar) . It just shows how far off it was from something done in 3d. I hope to pose for real like the 3d image this Summer (too cold now lol) It will take a real commitment though. I do live near a desert though and there is a cross available from a nearby film producer. We will just see :)

P3RLYHQ.jpg

Thank you. This is the real me trying to emulate a pose for a retouch (hanging on my chin up bar) . It just shows how far off it was from something done in 3d. I hope to pose for real like the 3d image this Summer (too cold now lol) It will take a real commitment though. I do live near a desert though and there is a cross available from a nearby film producer. We will just see :)

P3RLYHQ.jpg
all i can say is this looks great. the whole thing is well thought out an the young lady is sexy!!!! another crux hottie.

Thank you so much http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/zaz-animations.21972/ for the rendering of me. Made me work extra hard on the background. Also another thanks for my profile pic!

Beautiful picture, I agree with Eul a crux classic. Kudos to Zaz for the figure and to you for the synthesis.

Oh my heaven yes please! This is already a great start for manips, I'd be happy to work with this (when I find some time!) but I love the idea of you doing a full on crux session with pics. Manips benefit so much from a figure that has actual tension, actual suspension in it, rather than just a stand and deliver type pose. Great news!

Beautiful picture, I agree with Eul a crux classic. Kudos to Zaz for the figure and to you for the synthesis.

Oh my heaven yes please! This is already a great start for manips, I'd be happy to work with this (when I find some time!) but I love the idea of you doing a full on crux session with pics. Manips benefit so much from a figure that has actual tension, actual suspension in it, rather than just a stand and deliver type pose. Great news!

I was actually hanging "somewhat" with my feet barely resting on a step stool. It hurt! ...but not like the real thing lol.

If you want to manip that. I will clean it up a little more and post a link to the full size.

P3RLYHQ.jpg

Wow!! Kitty your feet are amazing, they are very well-formed. Now lets put big nails through them ;)

Back
Top Bottom