Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was discussing with a bud the BDSM Power Exchange, wherein by role play, fantasy, or even real life, one person subjugates completely another, either by mutual agreement or non voluntarily(extremely hot). It is often by just the utterance of a few words, for example STRIP!. One of my favorite role plays or fantasies is to be a judge or magistrate sentencing a prisoner, and I see myself in both roles. There is nothing like having complete power over another, especially as the judge or jury member over the person on trial, having the entire fate of the condemned one in his/her hands(Notice I'm not gender specific though with me it's an all guy scene). My scenario is a criminal somehow had a knife in his possession when taken to the court room for sentencing, and attacked, stabbed and killed the judge when given the death penalty.

As a security measure all are now to be sentenced naked, and in the assumed spread eagle position. Naked and exposed, no place to conceal a weapon. Of course the judge did not need to take things this far; a thorough search would have sufficed. No one's really complaining though, the court room is always packed, front row seats given to families of the victims; and the execution vendors attending like the idea of nudity, they can take pictures(modern times) or make etchings, pass out bulletins or even advertise on the court house bulletin board, citizens can take a look at who's to go up on the cross and when.

One by one the prisoners are presented to the judge who looks them up and down while listening to the charges presented. Sometimes he/she has them turn around, comes closer to inspect the "goods". There is a moment or so of silence as the Judge decides, then those two powerful words uttered almost casually with little emotion. CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HER. Guilt is not necessarily the determining factor. Sometimes our sadistic magistrate condemns the pretty ones out of capricious whim, as he wants to attend their executions, watch them die on the cross.

This could apply also to the jury as well as judge, our prisoner presented naked as we jurors examine and vote on the manner of his/her execution. So scared, so naked and vulnerable; a mouse in the clinches of a cat pondering the slow sadistic kill. Also this works for a tribunal type situation, as per some of the pictures below.

Prisoner Ashley is done for. His crucifixion will be standing room only as they say. Also some snippets of Brad Davis. The fear and anguish as he learns his fate, i.e, the power exchange. Judge, jury or tribunal, so naked and vulnerable the prisoner, I bet those officers are rock hard. And with an ass like that he's bound to be scourged first.

One by one the prisoners presented. CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HER! CRUCIFY HIM! For this jury duty, I'm not trying to be exempt!!!!!

Attachments

• Prisoner Ashley Spread em 4.jpg
    Prisoner Ashley Spread em 4.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 514
  • Prisoner Ashley trial verdict read.jpg
    Prisoner Ashley trial verdict read.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 464
  • Prisoner for cross(3)1.jpg
    Prisoner for cross(3)1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 432
  • Prisoner for cross(3)3.jpg
    Prisoner for cross(3)3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 373
  • prisoner for cross(2)3.jpeg
    prisoner for cross(2)3.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 359
  • Prisoner for cross(2)1.jpg
    Prisoner for cross(2)1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 406
  • prisoner for cross 29 paint.jpg
    prisoner for cross 29 paint.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 524
I'm silently visiting this great forum for a few weeks now and want to contribute today. Here are a few views from a scene I created recently.

Attachments

• Gol1.jpg
    Gol1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 932
  • Gol2.jpg
    Gol2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 960
  • Gol3.jpg
    Gol3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 916
  • Gol4.jpg
    Gol4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 861
  • Gol5.jpg
    Gol5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 910
  • Gol6.jpg
    Gol6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 913
  • Gol7.jpg
    Gol7.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 833
  • Gol8.jpg
    Gol8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 738
Maybe the jurors should be allowed a closer look, to help them reach their verdict?

View attachment 562884View attachment 562885View attachment 562886
automatically guilty. You can't get these guys up on crosses too soon!
I'm silently visiting this great forum for a few weeks now and want to contribute today. Here are a few views from a scene I created recently.
Great images. I especially like the ones displaying the whip markings on backs.

Nice, Nightfall, they have a simple veracity too them, not exaggerated but believable, and the body hair adds to that imho. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Might there be some women in the crowd watching them in future?

It would be better with intense erections!:devil:

Maybe. I think flaccid is going to be the default state for any crucified man, with erections occurring from time to time. The penis in its natural state is fine, and better represents the helplessness of the crucified man.

Here's some Russian crux photos that are also simple but effective, though lacking in body hair!

rosrus1.jpgrosrus2.jpgrosrus3.jpgrosrus4.jpgrosrus5.jpgrosrus6.jpgrosrus7.jpg

Nice, Nightfall, they have a simple veracity too them, not exaggerated but believable, and the body hair adds to that imho. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Might there be some women in the crowd watching them in future?

Maybe. I think flaccid is going to be the default state for any crucified man, with erections occurring from time to time. The penis in its natural state is fine, and better represents the helplessness of the crucified man.

Here's some Russian crux photos that are also simple but effective, though lacking in body hair!

View attachment 563220View attachment 563219View attachment 563218View attachment 563217View attachment 563216View attachment 563215View attachment 563214

I prefer to see men as natural as possible when crucified, so body hair is important. An average man is fairly hairy and not a perfect physical specimen. He may have a belly on him or sagging breasts, or be skinny, with no ass. Once stripped naked and crucified on the cross all men are equal. Variety only adds flavor.

Interesting point. For me one of the most "attractive" aspects in the classic christian crucifixion, as depicted in art and/or movies and culture, even books and stories, was the "diversity" of the three victims (Jesus and the two "thieves"). And in a certain sense the "build" is related to a certain "character" (according to the myth of the good or bad thief). In my case, as some of you may already know, I like younger victims with skinny body and slender build and in surprisingly many cases one of the three falls (more or less) in this category. The other "thief" is often older and of fat build or very hunky and muscular - but whatever your "taste" is, I am in most cases satisfied how possible victim types are represented in classic depictions. A good example that comes just to my mind is from this Italian clip - these two guys represent very well the characters you may meet in the "two thieves" myth.

snapshot20170829230007.jpg

Really fantastic work, nightfall, reminds me of Jerkbots renderings. Even if the bodies are more or less identical, I absolutely love the facial expressions of horrific pain and agony and the different hairstyles, too.

[QUOTE = "Patrizio, post: 364958, membro: 21098"] Belle foto [USER = 976] phlebas [/ USER] !!!! Preferisco il corpo completamente rasato, preferibilmente non troppo muscoloso.
Il corpo magro è perfetto per me.
[/CITAZIONE]

Patrizio stai facendo la descrizione del mio corpo e sono stato davvero messo in croce nelle Filippine, il mio corpo è magro e non molto muscoloso ...
sorr
Nice pics phlebas!!!! I prefer the fully shaved body preferably not too muscled.
The skinny body are perfect for me.

Patrician you are doing the description of my body and I was really put on the cross in the Philippines, my body is thin and not very muscular ...

Back
Top Bottom